ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Would put a dent in miner’s dumping on the exchanges, and provide a convienent method for corporate partners to obtain large amounts of ETN without effecting price on exchanges.

Who knows what will happen, but I imagine corporate partners who will need to keep a supply of ETN on hand would rather deal with a service like Algoz rather than have to promote the mail rooom boy/girl to ETN buyer/trader.

8 Likes

I could see remittance partners using their services. I was wondering if some of the big boys may try to take advantage of arb opportunities. In the future, when there is much more volume and demand.

3 Likes

I agree with all of that. That would be very strategic to work with mining farms so it may be possible. I feel there may be a direct relation to why this partnership happened. We will see but I’m very excited about how this partnership progresses. It really opens up some doors imo.

5 Likes

Well, worst case scenario is now if a big investor or institutional investors ask Richard about buying ETN again…and they will, he has a much better answer and solution for them than just telling them they have to buy it on an exchange like everyone else.

7 Likes

Exactly the benefit of liquidity is what’s important imo. Now Electroneum can provide that through algoz. They can also structure a less volatile market this way. This is big imo and it seems the announcement slipped past many. I’m excited to see where it goes, it opens many doors imo.

14 Likes

@purkiss800 well done for the M1, well deserved indeed !:))

11 Likes

I don’t know if it slipped past many. Probably just as curious about it as us, but are fine with seeing what it means as things progress.

But yeah, some may have missed it, but probably not many who read this topic missed it.

Quite a few people that don’t even come here to the community forum, they have no idea probably. Not keeping current with what’s going on doesn’t seem to stop them from spreading misinformation all over social media either.

It gets old heh.

9 Likes

I wasn’t referencing this forum I was thinking back to that day on social media when they announced with huobi and this partnership and most comments were on huobi like no one had noticed at first. I know this community forum pays attention to the most part :+1:. I’m also not going to speculate to much on it we will have to see what comes from it. :zap:

7 Likes

We notice it all, we old baggers here… :wink:

12 Likes

I smell ETN buy trough the App. That Algoz Otc, might be the partner to fix this… sniff sniff…

14 Likes

I smell some big news in the next 2 weeks :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Theyr just doing what they say. :smile::sunglasses::sunglasses:.
Thats Etn team.
Just wonder when all see that, make it happen. They just keep ticking the list.
And they say mass adoption, without raising the eyebrow

9 Likes

I hope so that would be huge imo

9 Likes

I agree, being able to buy in the app rather than having to go via an exchange really will bring it to the 99%

8 Likes

Just another brick in the wall, wall is the plan…
I must dig up some more fiat. I smell fomo

11 Likes

lol, yeah well the twitter people are more concerned about their miner payouts in general it seems…or maybe it’s the Reddit crowd. I don’t even bother reading any of the ETN Facebook comments anymore…not for long long time.

I’m still kind of bewildered that so many can’t come to the sensible conclusion that SA users probably get more ETN than places where a partnership isn’t live yet. I mean I’d personally assume that to be the case if I hadn’t read here in the forums from some SA members.

Oh boy a live partnership. The only thing that makes sense is they would in fact receive more since we have a live partnership there now and ETN is running a trial and wants to prove to future partners that this is going to work.

So the obvious conclusion is that they would attempt to come close to at least the stated up to $3 per month Cloud Miner amount. Otherwise, wht’s the point?

I don’t know, I can’t even figure out why it even needed discussing. Why would they not increase it where a partner is live and the intended use of the miner can be tested to see if it creates growth and use.

And why would they burn supply anywhere it’s not yet live?

Okay…got that out of my system, even if it had nothing to do with what we were discussing. It popped into my head.

I guess my point is it’s part of the plan right?

The plan isn’t a secret.

12 Likes
12 Likes

Crypto Rich did a nice detailed explanation here.

5 Likes

I agree with you it is the strategic route I would assume they are doing this, I would hope so. I think it’s part of dyor imo. We do our research. Some don’t even bother. I can’t begin to understand it nor do I want to. Electroneum is transparent in their vision and doing your own research is important. I agree with their strategy and it makes sense. But this is just my opinion.

3 Likes

Can somebody not in the US see if we are on https://coinswitch.co/app/exchange via huobi?