ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Ooo is Algo responsible for this 2.5m volume? Did someone mention how they’re doing this?

3 Likes

No I doubt that’s algoZ.
It’s a big exchange is all.

2 Likes

Missing the point here guys… price… low so I can buy more :rofl:

8 Likes

Shore wants a massive bargain :wink:

5 Likes

Haha, the price can be like this all year and I’d still be accumulating with my fellow ETN army! Waiting for fiat deposit to scoop some more too :star_struck:

7 Likes

Fair point :thinking:

7 Likes

well, I FOMOed, opsss :smiley:

The best feeling is, Place Buy Order :smiley:

6 Likes

Currently fighting (and losing) the urge myself :grin:

4 Likes

I was telling myself NO for few hours.
Lost the battle.

4 Likes

Huobi is laughing to Kucoin :smiley:

5 Likes

just the volume gets me excited.

4 Likes

What exactly are AlgoZ. I have read they are a market-maker but what is a MM?

do I sense an unboxing review video in the near future :thinking: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I honestly don’t completely understand it myself. Some more info here:

And a cryptoRich video I haven’t watched yet is on there too.

4 Likes

Algoz can make buys on behalf f.ex, like with stocks, you hire a broker to buy a quantity for a sum. Etc,
They do the job by getting you those stocks, buying over time. By trading

15 Likes

That’s what I think also algoz is like a middle man for big players to get in but not have to deal with the hassle of exchanges and trading. Their site explains it pretty well.

12 Likes

I would like to guess a mvo or firm uses such, to buy in coins, theyr not doing it by Roy at the office.

13 Likes

It said something about OTC broker on their site didn’t it?

Sometimes those guys partner directly with miners too, well from what I’ve read. I wouldn’t know for sure from personal experience with an OTC. Just that I’ve read that some Bitcoin OTC brokers buy supply directly from mining farms and those trades never show on an exchange.

7 Likes

Yes I was reading about a otc desk they offer. That would be a great play if they do that imo

6 Likes

https://algoz.io

8 Likes