ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

It’s exciting to watch something like this unfold and progress, something that has not ever been attempted before. Not on this type of scale and not with the pieces at play.

I don’t really get upset with the setbacks, because they are learning experiences that build charater and strengthen resolve. It’s enjoyable to watch something being built from an idea by passionate people.

8 Likes

I completely agree it’s fascinating watching the building blocks to the road to the future being put in place and the Electroneum ecosystem coming together and testing new ground. :zap:

:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

8 Likes

We sure do have a LOT to look Forward to in the future.

In a few years we will all come back here to where it all began and say

Nope we were all wrong . The price was waaaaay higher hahahah

7 Likes

It’s hard to imagine the progress in 3 years. :thinking: :zap:
I will be here to find out :+1:

12 Likes

Same here …
Through thick and thin
Highs and lows
Good and bad.
Plankton will be here awaiting his small seat on the rocket ship

13 Likes

Yeah. Either drinking happy, or drowning sorrows… :smile:

7 Likes

Yup :joy: Should be a wild ride for us :zap:

7 Likes

You guys think buying ETN through the app would be good for the 99%? How would they buy? And what would be their incentive to do so?

I think buying through the app would be good for gig guru payment from west to unbanked. Thoughts?

8 Likes

This is something we have asked for many times …

Buy and sell etn in the app would be perfect but i dont know how that would work with exchanges

6 Likes

99% of people are not unbanked

6 Likes

True. I think its necessary for anyone to use gig guru. I got my dad into crypto through abra. He linked his bank, loaded usd, and clicked two more buttons to buy btc. If I wouldve showed him an exchange and he had to go back and forth he would have said nevermind. Haha

I can imagine someone wanting to buy on gig guru or take a cheap course and buying ETN on the app to do so. I cant really see it going through the exchange tho. Can you guys?

4 Likes

Well imo, you can never have TOO much convenience. Also, how legit would ETN look amongst every other crypto if they pulled this off? It would be icing on the mass adoption cake :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Trust me, I want it! Haha. Its a headache to go back and forth so much to get ETN. XD

3 Likes

I agree there is a learning curve to exchanges so having a simple way to convert to fiat is important imo. Some gig users will want to take fiat so simplicity is needed to get in and out to fiat also if they want to retain those new users.

8 Likes

The way to provide this imo is fiat through the app. Providing instant conversion into fiat would directly impact the unbanked and allow them inclusion by means of the Electroneum ecosystem. Until it is mass adopted it will be converted back into fiat for many reasons, shops gigs miners entrepreneurs traders ext so for it to be simplistic it would be preferred to be inclusive in the Electroneum ecosystem and not only through exchanges imo. This would require licenses and time but it could be offered through a third party I believe.

Shops offering Electroneum to the unbanked will need a simplistic way to covert back to fiat to offer those services/goods to the unbanked.

2 Likes

One thing at a time though these things take time and the current advancements and adoption, progress is what is important Imo. There is a lot going on currently I can’t wait for those announcements :+1::zap:

4 Likes

Looks like the blockchain developers are very busy :heart_eyes:

To bad changes are kept away from the public for now. I feel a disturbance in the force, expecting a very pleasant V8 update of the blockchain code soon… :wink:

Q_Update_Soon

17 Likes

Nice find!..

3 Likes

yeah, but no FOMO please, only invest what you can afford to lose :grinning:

CryptoNoobs

4 Likes

Look at this!! Huobi is literally taking KC to the cleaners, they now have just 4% of the total last 24 hour volume!!!

Any one have any idea how this will affect dumpers and Chinese mining pools like F2?

What’s also interesting is ETH is by far the biggest pairing, not BTC :thinking:

Thoughts?

8 Likes