Algoz questions

Could someone please explain to me in a bit more detail how Algoz works and what it means for Electroneum.

dont have an idea either. I am also interested in more information.

Peace out

EDIT: only found this: https://algoz.io/

3 Likes

From Linkedin!!

4 Likes

@PrestoCrypto was working on a more in depth analysis of Algoz and the implications to ETN over in FOMO Moonwalk. Interested to see what Presto comes up with. :grinning:

4 Likes

Ill bring some of the info here :+1:

6 Likes

We can only speculate on exactly what services they will provide for etn. Untill the official word. But it could be anything including possible options for fiat to etn in app. Or a route for institutional investment. To save the market from the pump it would cause.

6 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

crypto rich explains what that deal could mean. have a look (middle of the video)

peace

6 Likes

Greetings… I’ve created this interview for this exact purpose. AlgoZ team explains…
I hope this helps. Cheers. - Greg

14 Likes

Great Interview !

You have done a lot in your previous videos. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to get this done for the community. Job Well Done! Keep up the good work

Thanks
M.

13 Likes

Thanks for your kind words M System. I was really grateful that the AlgoZ team was so forthcoming & gracious. Thank you for what you continue to do for the ETN community as well. Hopefully the interview helped bring clarity to folks. I think AlgoZ brings a real stabilizing effect to etn, & protects the community… whilst increasing liquidity. Cheers my brother! -G

11 Likes

I really enjoyed your interview and it actually brought to my attention something had slipped by me. Great job mate!

6 Likes

Thanks Chris. It was really nice of the guys to do the interview. It was certainly educational to me as well. I hope all is well! -G

7 Likes

Dose Algoz still running? the site seems to be no longer?

1 Like

Electroneum was their biggest customer, Seems like their service is a waste of time and is not working.

1 Like

Alon & Nir seem like scam artists, the announcement “Partnership” was made when the 5 mil competition was running on houbi and then they wash traded Electroneum and I suspect they won the 5.5 million Electroneum. @MSystem what is the go with them?

2 Likes

if that is true, and I repeat IF, it does not speak in favor of ETN or does it?

1 Like

Yeah I know, I am no expert but even in the interview they where very untechnical and sated that they basically wash trade your asset and cannot control the price without having large amounts of Etn. I did not get a good feeling from those two people.

3 Likes

I did not either…thanks for your insight! peace

2 Likes