ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Yeah loans and micro loans would be great. So will transport (bus/taxes), food, utilities. All about priorities. A couple platform announcements coming up so almost full on towards the marketing. You can see the need to pace everything (get it in place, test, and make adjustments) before bringing on the big networks.

3 Likes

An interesting article further reinforcing that KYC is going to be necessary for
true mass adoption.

8 Likes

Thats the way forward

The only way forward… as much as people dont like it …
Its the best way

7 Likes

You’re absolutely right and we’re going to continue seeing more legislation like this coming
all around the world in my opinion. It’s going to be a key component to achieve mass adoption.

5 Likes
7 Likes

In summary:

It is estimated that by the end of this year, it can have an $8 billion market cap and each ETN can be worth $1.

We already have 9b + coins in circulation so not sure how this math works out

Taking all these considerations in mind, ETN can never trade at $100 this year because this just simply implies it will have a $600 billion market cap by the end of 2019 which is impossible. Timing is all in the crypto sphere but, we think that as ETN will grow, there may be a day when it can reach to $100. By the end of this year, it is assumed that its price will be within $1-$10. So far its technology, earlier performances and market trends are concerned, the crypto analysts predicted that it could be around $0.74 by the end of this year. In 2023, its value can spike up to $2.44, and by December 2020, it can be around $1.10

I’d be happy with £0.01+ by the end of the year!!

7 Likes

We are more advance in term of KYC, where other communities are getting mess up soon knowing that they dont have a choice but to follow regulation.
and there we are almost embracing it, enjoying the result of this feat, partnering with some real Businesses around the globe with confident. Gaining more user onboard. and we didnt realize that ETN will be the only cryptocurrency that has biggest number of user on the universe,

Naahh Im just dreaming , ,

but you never know…

5 Likes

Well, now I’m in the elite club with @Jernej, bought this morning and price goes down. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This price just makes me want to:

buymore

Who remembers what this store was from?

3 Likes

ETN price getting punished atm.

2 Likes

Just did another Brave update, still “Coming Soon…”

Tubes are starting to add up though.

1 Like

Some Brave ad participants are getting paid but not general release it seems.

Yeah I just restarted Tubes as browser was saying suspicious activity, but worked ok today. But have to wait 3 days for payment. Will accrued and buy more miniFOMO ETN when its enough. Apparently they have a social media platform coming out soon.

1 Like

Wow, just noticed my large buy order was just filled @ 139 sats. Wasn’t expecting that but alrighty then. :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

4 Likes

I thought I did well getting my 141 order filled.
Thanks dumpers :+1:

3 Likes

Watching Captain Marvel in theatre and i think i’m in love.
Two eyed Fury , must watch
Kree,Ronan,Jude Law.
Man,i hope this never ends.

3 Likes

So close, so very very close :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Fill the bags, be happy. :blush:. Its all according plan. Lets spread, and save up. Value later.
Its not a exchange hype we are going for. Yet.

10 Likes

Enjoy !!!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Chuck?..

1 Like

Correctamundo!

vIf0lAD

20 :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like