ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

That show…:heart:

1 Like

One of my favorite eps:

Just watched the trailer, looks terrible. :slight_smile:. Is it ok? Seems like it’s older than it is.

1 Like

I liked it. Gotta remember, it’s not a serious spy show like jack ryan, it’s a bit of a nerd comedy first. That and it’s an NBC show, common humor and formula at times.

It is a bit dated by today’s standards. (Who actually bought a Zune? lol) Characters get established and mesh together well over time. Some good cameos and references.

1 Like

Ive only ever binged on two shows: The office and Chuck. :heart:

1 Like

Did anyone get the feeling that there was supposed to be more announced at MWC but it didn’t get done in time?

We were supposed to hear about 2 secret projects. The M1 was secret but Top Ups we knew about. So that seemed odd to me. We didn’t know about The Unlimited partnership I guess.

Also Richard mentioned there were a 3 or 4 other things they might announce if they were completed by then. Still haven’t heard about Instant Payment Full release yet, which was supposed to be completed by the first of the year or Remittance which was suppose to be Q1.

I guess what I am saying is there is a lot that is supposed to be completed by Q1, there are only a couple weeks left and we haven’t heard anything about them. Maybe the next few weeks are going to be crazy with news…or they’ll get pushed back. Hopefully the former or the price will really tank.

4 Likes

Yup. 20 answers in the affirmative.

2 Likes

i have a balance of 228 etn on the mobile miner…i reached a 100 a while ago but it still has not paid out, is there something that i need to do

Wow, that is a nice amount pending.

I guess you could raise a support ticket if you want. I trust them to fix it at some point. Not the first time my miner hung up either, and they always sorted out without me contacting support.

Nice!

To me, Chuck also fits in with other dead-end job comedies like the Office, Clerks or Office Space. I worked sales at a couple crappy electronics stores in the past. Always worth a good laugh thinking back.

Agreed, also I was thinking of another angle for the unlimited and future mvno and mno deals. It would be cool to see a reverse top up. So customers could use their prepaid data to buy etn if they want to hodl a bit like us lot. Could be another option for fiat to etn at the top up shop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

what was the date for android cloud again?
im at 54,5 since cloud… Norwegian special price :joy:

1 Like

About 6500 FOMO Moonwalk posts ago… :rofl:

Some of us were thinking the “mining” rate might go down for people that have higher amounts in their app wallet. That’s one possibility other than just regional “throttling.”

Currently have 125 ETN pending. Don’t see how the US would get a speed advantage over Norway.

2 Likes

Johnny boy has a hefty wallet. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

7 more hours and I can :heart: that post…

:rofl:

1 Like

We’re not allowed to talk about it, oh and how dare you cloud mine you greedy entitled Viking. Only African single parents are allowed to cloud mine now… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still think I might be on to something there. It is strange that it is randomly happening across different phones and countries. It is one possible explanation I guess. I haven’t tested it yet. You wanna try moving wallet balance to see if it pays?

Empty your app wallet and see if it pays. :slight_smile: *edit oh wait you didn’t pass 100 yet. lol. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like