ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

How much ETN for kidney? I can live with one…

3 Likes

So yesterday I started a new strategy of spreading awareness, we will see what comes I’ll keep updating. Basically I am finding YouTubers who create videos on woo commerce plugins and comment asking them to do a review on the Electroneum instant payment plugin.

20 Likes

Woo commerce plugin download

DOWNLOADS HISTORY
Today 6
Yesterday 3
Last 7 Days 22
All Time 674
10 Likes

That’s it, I’m promoting you to ETN Ambassador for the US!

Wait, what do you mean I can’t do that?! :crazy_face:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ll have to ponder that one. :thinking:

2 Likes

I wish

I’ll just keep doing what I can :+1: I thought it was a interesting strategy and I would like to see their reviews so I’m not spamming or shilling. But they do have lots of followers so I try to comment right when they come out with new ones :zap:

2 Likes

Yea, definitely. It’s a good idea. :+1:

I’ve been trying a few angles on my end, but have yet to have any takers. Do have one more to reach out to who is also a bit of a wordpress aficianado…

1 Like

I’ve just spent the last 2 hours adding all my ETN trades into the Blockfolio app. I have to say I am impressed with how it charts all your holdings showing your cumulative all time highs and lows and the value of your portfolio at any point.

It also has every coin I hold in its library too so i can see it all in one place. If the ETN guys hadnt sent the message out about Signals, i probably wouldnt have found it

9 Likes

Genius idea. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve always used the app and diligently log my buys. :slight_smile: Loved it when @chris.gorman managed to get on their signals program. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Notice how prixe is rising steadily and rage is steadily subsiding too. Lol.

10 Likes

The level bipolar of the forum swings with the price :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It is brutal tho right, while we were in free fall I didn’t even feel like posting. Such is crypto. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did we started despair part of cycle yesterday??
cycle

9 Likes

I do think so, kolega :wink:

4 Likes

No that happened in August :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only kidding :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I know right? I went into joke mode. Thats my go to when things get negative. My wife hates it. Lol

1 Like

FYI. My terminology has changed since being introduced to crypto.
Before becoming an investor, a “bull run” meant a trip to the gas station for more energy drinks and “$hit coin” was a round metal object found in my dog’s fecal matter after getting into my change jar.
How about you guys and gals? :star_struck:

7 Likes

Number of registerd users now missing from the website. Mmmmmm…