ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Exactly so @JonneHex.
You know this as a trader of stocks.

So why is anyone worried about price and whine about advertising and whatever Team electroneum isnt doing right or to certain individuals specifications.

The same trash goes round and round in circles on all social media.
Shouldnt even be price talk on here as far as Im concerned.
Weve all seen first hand how that goes pear-shaped.

3 Likes

I cannot promote with confidence. Cannot explain difficult sentiments when trying spread a little fomo. In all, newbies wanna see profit. So it slows down my work. Im not doing any now. Await it out a bit. On my eye to eye promo. Its only that.
Its regular twitter and namespread atm

Im just supporting those that support.
Im keeping an even keel.
Damage control at the moment.

2 Likes

I got one to buy on 156 today, he bagged 120k, i said it was a good entrance… hope so :crazy_face::joy:
Firstimer crypto, oops

4 Likes

The Gig Economy site will be up and going soon. That will be another game changer. The only thing to fear is fear itself. :).

6 Likes

Starting to sound like a broken record in here: “Blah, blah, blah, blah” the same shiznit by the same peeps over & over & over & over…
#StartingToLoseTheFaithWithTheseFools

Take a trip into telegram. como, This forum is like a happy drunk roadtrip compared. Its 2000 comments on sinking ships…
Just what the dumps want, then its only too scoop the hands letting go on the way up to 200
Then who gotta buy back later?

4 Likes

Its near support so yeah. You should tell any investor its a good buy + or - 50 sats. ;):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Market cycle and market psychology

We are in the end game of a bear market!!! we are in Kapitulation time cycle. What do Kapitulation meen?- it means to surrender, be totally wrecked, have nothing more to fight the bear with, lost and all the other bad words i can’t write without having a flag up the dark side or some mods make me surrender. …
Why are things the way they are? no one want to act against the trend, because the trend is your friend. If you missed the top you sell on the way down… And buy on the way up. The price will go down all the way, and in the end game there is no more buyers, because they do not want to buy scrap. And then the sellers are kapitulating and dump the scrap. And there is a few smart people that like to buy scrap.

The bigger crypto investors are among the top 10 cryptos on CMC and feel they are already taking huge risk by being in crypto, and they are doing nothing in the market right now, and when they do it is OCT (over the counter trading) for position them self for the next trend. The volume we see now is recycling of money done by bot trading and weary little new capital entering the market. This is the last 24 hour from BTC 10,248,001,392 USD, is this the capital going in and out of the market? or is it money recycling by bots? yes it is both, but the amount of new money i believe is really small, maybe some thing like in ETN 5-10% and that will be like 500-1000 M. The trading range for the last 40-50 days are in 4-7%!! The cryptomarket is close to botum, and may be we got one more big leg down! before we enter the accumulation phase. I do not think we are in that phase yet because of the smale money entering or leaving the market.

So what about ETN? We need to stick the finger io the ground and realise a few things! We are in the top 70! we are trading for less than a penny and we are doing things that the 1% do not like even if we got a working product most of the other cryptos only can dream about. Most of the exchanges we are on hawe little or no wash trading on ETN, and the big exchanges want us to pay millions to get listed, do i hear a ICO bobble! Electroneum are acting professional and work on their goal that is far from quick hype on a exchange. So why do i still stick to this project, because there is few other options that have achieved wath ETN have done.

The charts are still in a bear trend so i want complain about the price before the trend turns. Even if we got 10M users at this time, we still might be around a cent because of the bear market if it was a bull market we could have been 10$ right now only on the news and centimens we have right now. So when the bear market is official over and we all know we are in the accumulating phase we must trottle up at full speed and never look back because we need som good feelings after all this pain that hawe being raining at us.

16 Likes

It should be a requirement to be partially (or more) intoxicated before posting a comment. I bet it would be a lot more interesting in here…:beers::beers::beers:

6 Likes

My problem is that ill receive some funds on 15 . usually every time I wanna buy price will go up.

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, this sounds like the start of a bull market to me. Haha. Remember, people sold BTC at 3 because it tanked from the 20s. BTC didnt have a vocal and active team, instant payments, a wallet and cloud miner app, deals now and more to come, a gig site with no fees, etc, etc, etc. Just remember before .50,1,5,10, people are going to be crying about price drops. Better to stay positive. :+1::star_struck::heart:

9 Likes

Oh, there will be fomo and drinking wikings again. No doubt.

7 Likes

I am not worried at all about the price. I only worry about the product, because with a good product, price will come. AND ETN IS AN OUTSTANDING PRODUCT!!!

8 Likes

I just hope the telegrammers sell low now, so we got some panic on the way up…

3 Likes

Do you know the best thing about hitting bottom?

1 Like

Someone on Kucoin is watching this thread :slight_smile:

When Coinbase? :beer:

2 Likes

Ehehe, they might. Reading is knowledge. Goodnight!
When beer! Tomorrow

2 Likes

When Bittrex? :beer:

1 Like