ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Its not negativity, but in the end it becomes…this and that an why that and why this…i personaly dont like it…

1 Like

Right. Mass comes with a gain and reason to use. We must start where it means alot. Unbanked, and those who lack opportunity. So we start here.
U think people will use Eth or Btc just because its fancy or anything? No. Not here. It narrow to techfans. Only reason so far has been a hype for quick bucks. Rest of working people gives a shait. Its no incentive to drive a use of crypto. But here we now have. And start.
Venezuela has an incentive, so far, driven by need because of state failure of fiat.
Etn starts with creating an eco for those who have few options to participate in the global economy. If you dont see the incentive. Sorry. Cannot help. Fair enough.
And im not answering Q of why no more today.
Here we are veterans of the idea of why. We know the path. So its not we cant handle Q’s, its just that Qs of incentive is really ABC, if you already there dont see it, why the hell be here.

6 Likes

Were going to blow the servers on twitter soon …crash the network !!!
All :heart::heart: & Retweeted
Great work as always @Mr.CryptoCZ
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Well said man. The phone deals my not create immediate demand to purchase off exchanges as some seem to have hoped it would, but it creates usage and usage can increase as they see the benefits of transacting in ETN.

Can’t hope for any kind of mass adoption, if you can’t even get them to use the app and make some transactions to test it out.

It’s superior to most available payment options they have in the areas ETN is targeting, demand will come naturally, it doesn’t have to be artificially created.

Partners will be able to locally infuse and aid in the purchase of ETN where regulation allows. Exchanges are not needed for the average person to acquire some ETN once things gain some traction in an area.

6 Likes

This will be great, Mick from AAT just got an M1 to do an unboxing video!

4 Likes

@Plankton_ETN
In the FoMo Head production office.

:chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

No its not because we disagree with them on reasoned points of view its because what they are saying is nonsense. You obviously have not read the previous posts. ETN is actually free on the cloud miner and offsets mobile topup costs.

2 Likes

I started my journey on Etn with reading up and follow for months, before i did buy, or even planted my first post. I didnt read 1 article and jumped on and then headed for forum to put Q of why i bought this and why do we do that. It was all to find on the forum. Just a tip. Find out why you intend to go into a project.
It smells quick buck when the disq narrows down to a incentive to data or the battery capacity on the phone. Oooh. :smile::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

@Adamson791

I haven’t read the whole discussion but I thought I would answer this part. I have to break it down into separate parts so it’s coherent.

A lot of people aren’t aware that the unbanked have no means of trading digitally so they use mobile minutes. This means you can purchase things with mobile minutes. It’s like a form of currency. Now a new form of digital currency is not only on offer for the first time ever, it’s also super easy to use and is being placed in their hands.

With all the work Electroneum team is doing with deals and instant payment system, it won’t be long before it is accepted in many places, bringing a high demand. Of course this will create value increase.

They will be able to purchase their ETN at their convenience store. Along with earning it in the gig economy and selling things online (for the first time).

Long story short; it’s the retailers that will be purchasing ETN from exchanges, to begin with. And in bulk :wink:
You’re forgetting there’s a whole eco system in place.

9 Likes

54K subscribe channel made an unboxing video - give a like plus comment at Youtube

13 Likes

Just because you disagree with something it doesn’t mean it’s nonsense. And just because you agree with something it doesn’t make sense.

We have what we call ‘debates’ where I’m from where opposite views and opinions are discussed.

You ever heard of an ‘opinion’ or ‘debate’?

1 Like

How about a complete change of subject matter.
All the answers are provided.

3 Likes

This is about a fact not a point of view. You also haven’t been following the previous posts.

5 Likes

Of course there will, that’s a given I’d think.

1 Like

Where are your facts then? Feel free to provide them if you want to talk about facts.

I already have now read the previous posts and stop talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Where have you been since august?
Btw, you got answers. So, whats the debate. Ive answered, if you dont see, u dont. But then i wonder why.
Ok, you dont see incentive. Fine. Next debate.

3 Likes

Iam asking you very nicely to drop your train of thought and do some research.

Thankyou

3 Likes

Thumper Dumper!

2 Likes

So the big sh** out of mwc was the mobile phone and nothing else. Do some reserch about the unlimited and you will see is not so “massive” as its promoted to be and almost has nothing to do with mobile operators.