ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

haha I hear ya. Stuck at work or I’d be on your level :slight_smile:

2 Likes

CHILL OUT FOLKS

2 Likes

Really

Come on people

Relax . We are here for etn not to argue…

keep-calm-because-we-are-the-future-1

3 Likes

I came here for a relax after sitting down with a gin while wifey watches TV - wasnt expecting things to kick off!!

By the way ( hi again )

I guess the CPU of M1 smartphone is Mediatek ( one of the most cheap ones or low end Helio )

Gpu , maybe Adreno 200 series. But not sure :joy:

or Snapdragon 400series

he aint unkind. just unsure. some are. and some are never satiesfied. no new in that.
but im unsure if he understand the whole picture, so either get rid of the nervous behave and trust, or find another thing, because if you dont see the picture, im unsure you really will ever get satisfied.
i dont know him, but i know there is people who picks on things always, thats how it is. my mother is like that. :joy:

6 Likes

Hey for 80 bucks for a brand new phone thats awesome . When it releases im getting one lol

5 Likes

The Electroneum app is broken, because the counter for new cloud miners is going up too fast.

3 Likes

Morning all!

Brilliant day yesterday. We have on the ground marketing in place now in South Africa and more platform news in the next 6 weeks. M1 and the double aitime/data are both very cool . Very exciting times!

This week will be fun for the Electroneum team to get more partnerships and general interest in the unbanked themed booth.

Registered Users

7 Likes

My wife is like that multiplied by 10 :yum:

3 Likes

I would like to get one too but only for mining , music and photos :joy: will be my MP4 MUAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Sounds like a plan :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes, or wife. :joy:
nothing is ever good there either…
damn
relax and drink some shine. no hard feelings

Im just gonna keep it all boxed up and save it for the future . After the next few generations it may be worth something hahahaha

4 Likes

Did you spend more money on electroneum? How come you spend so much time on this thread, is there lots of chicks on there, hope you dont loose all your money on there, so on so so on non stop… :exploding_head: so i always listen to my wife and the first thing i do when i wake up in the morning and before i drink my coffee i buy more etn hahahaha she’s going to have a stroke soon

1 Like

what is on there?..

Just in case you missed the day’s proceedings, Heres a bit of a breakdown for you…:+1::+1::+1::+1:

• The Unlimited has 800k Subscribers
• Double Data & Airtime Minutes for Buying in ETN
• ArisTuba Existing Fiat to ETN Exchange in S Africa
• TopUP Button Built into ETN App
• Full Ecosystem Launch
• 1st-time crypto is being used for a real-world use case in Mobile
• This launch is proof of concept that can be used when pitching to bigger MNOs (Mobile Network Operators)
• It sets the framework for future MNO partnerships
• Live Demonstration of Ecosystem to create buzz at MWC19
• S Africa Stats – 81.7% Android 15.25% IOS

11 Likes

Dance…like youve never danced before.

2 Likes

Brendan. Did you test it out yet? You are from South Africa, correct?

aah, now i got it, wifey speech…
haha, do we have the same one?
or a clone

2 Likes