ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

A lot of those people don’t understand this project.

You people are cracking me up this morning. If people say something you guys dont agree with then they must not understand etn or are against etn. Just because they have different thoughts doesn’t make them wrong.

6 Likes

And you are looking at things with tunnel vision.

What ETN is trying to accomplish is getting users to dip their toes into the pool and test the water.

Having somewhere to spend ETN for something they already use is just the start. Introducing them to how simple and convenient using a digital payment app like ETN can be.

The goal is to get them engaged and begin their new journey into digital payments.

Once they see how nice it is to transact with, then they may want more or may want more ways they can spend it or earn it.

Vendors will be attracted to adopting it too, once they get a taste.

ETN will be rolling out the Gig Economy site in around 6 weeks, giving users a place to earn ETN.

Open up your mind people. A mobile partner accepting ETN is a good thing.

It’s a start, give them a chance to build upon it.

Full 100% instant no blockchain, zero fees transaction system that is coming not too long down the road will create demand. Instant global remittance with low to no fees. Yep no demand for that, none at all.

5 Likes

@Deleted_Account great article! Yahoo Finance; looks like we’re busting out of crypto news and into finance news :nerd_face::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Well it’s a bit old tolisten to whiny crap just because someone is grumpy that ETN didn’t 1000X after the announcements.

So they have to create a problem that doesn’t effin exist.

If I have to read their crap, then they can read mine.

I don’t have to sit by and just let it slide

3 Likes

Ok maybe I genuinely am missing something here, so maybe you can explain to me why would someone buy more ETN from an exchange to pay for airtime and data when they can get the same double data without paying for it by ETN?

Yes they can use cloud mined ETN to contribute towards the airtime and data but that is FREE ETN so it will not increase the demand and therefore price of ETN.

If there is no need to buy ETN for those 750,000 customers of unlimited to pay for airtime because they get the same deal without using ETN, then where will the incentive amd demand come from for more people to buy ETN and therefore drive the price up?

I really hope that is simple enough for you to understand.

Remember - the price of ETN will only increase by user demand NOT speculation or announcements (as has been proven this week so far). Richard has to create a benefit that users will get by paying through ETN that they cannot get by paying for things in cold hard cash.

3 Likes

I agree with you. There are too many fanboys who cant accept other opinions and who themselves suffer from tunnel vision.

The sooner start to embrace honest debate about their investment, the better it will be for this community as a whole.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree with you… But 750,000 potential ETN purchasers is a missed short term opportunity imo. This would have been an ideal way to get people to start buying ETN and paying for things straight away.

Look long term I’m not arguing things will be fine - so let’s how all this pans out.

1 Like

I don’t recall ever saying being able to purchase airtime data with ETN was going to increase demand to buy ETN off exchanges

I’m all about personal global remittance being the catalyst that will create the most demand.

Search my posts, you’ll see my thoughts about the remittance angle.

Being able to purchase data plans is to give them a taste and get them involved with ETN and the app IMO.

I mean you have to start somewhere if your goal is mass adoption.

The mobile partners are the perfect vehicle to partner with to get people to take the time to install the ETN app and actully use it to pay for something…not just sit there on their phone never getting used.

I don’t know, I don’t feel like writing all night trying to express my ideas about the subject

You have a better plan to get people involved and to try out the app and actually transact with it?

Lay it out then.

2 Likes

The fact that they will be able to top up there phones at the comfort of there home or in an emergency if needed as they don’t have banks to do so.

Sometimes you gotta really think about all the different benefits, that we take for granted everyday

2 Likes

I agree with you that double data would be better if it would be available just with ETN.

On the other hand we just reached to 750 000 potential users. Some of them maybe know something about crypto some doesn’t. We must start debate between themselves to gain interest in crypto and ETN.

3 Likes

If the partnerships goal is to give users a ‘taster’ of ETN then that’s fine and we can’t expect much more at this stage.

Richard stated that people will get double airtime etc by paying by ETN - but looks like that was really a moot point as it has no relevance or impact as fiat can also be used for the same thing.

I’ll just have to readjust my long term view of ETN to be much longer than anticipated. Not an issue, but it is what it is.

1 Like

You people watched the videos at all?
Okay, read the email? See the plan?
Ok, you think you got a better plan then Ells and Gorman? Gorman is into the Advisory board. Are you? Im just curious of your better way. Almost like down at the pubs, where all the new Real Madrid managers sit.
Lets hear.

5 Likes

I think the goal in SA is to get them to install the ETN app and explore using a digital payment platform, maybe for the first time, then introduce them to ways to earn ETN, then let the community find ways to spend and earn it locally as a currency among themselves.

I’m pretty sure the goal wasn’t to create demand to purchase off of exchanges at this early stage.

The unbanked target market they are focusing most their early efforts on is not going to rush to an online exchange to purchase ETN.

So I disagree, they didn’t miss any opportunity, they in fact created opportunity where it did not exist before they introduced ETN into the region.

That’s the fact, not some wish that 750,000 The Unlimited customers rushing to exchanges to buy up all the ETN available.

Most ETN buying in that area and most of the areas they are focusing on initially will be facilitated by small local agent /vendors for the majority IMO.

Like the 1.2 million Xius agent/ vendors who do 1 billion $ in monthly transactions.

3 Likes

Agree - thanks for your input :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Btw. You know the cities and the SA they target now. Is bigger than the crypto sphere is at this point…
When you create an ecosystem, for use, that goes huge, driving a wide range to use a coin daily. Its enough for Etn to be big in SA and another market to outpass all other cryptos combined in use.

1 Like

Oh gosh…so much negativity here the last day…calm down people, give the TEAM time and we will see the whole plan and ecosystem…smoke some if you cant calm down a bit:D

6 Likes

Its not negative. Only misunderstood potential. Its alot new faces that dont get the picture.
Etn is the only crypto with a incentive by now. At all. People around me dont give a shait of crypto, cos no has a incentive. Other than its a narrow place for techfans and profitsharks. Thats why there is no mass adoption.

4 Likes

Most people don’t understand what they’ve invested in when it comes to crypto, they just see a price and then they question everything without doing any research ha another reason crypto is so volatile, lack of understanding. Muppets !

3 Likes

With this partner there may not be that double data exclusive ETN offer, but it could be with other vendors or some kind of bonus.
afterall the mobile operator can make up to $1 per ETN customer per month, so there is some incentive there to get users to use ETN on their platform.

Look man, ETN has to start somewhere, and this is the road they chose. I personally think it was brilliant.

I’m not trying to be a difficult, I care about this project and the positive impact it can have on people’s lives. Not just mine as an investor.

This is bigger than you and me. ETN has a plan, they just ask for your support and some patience so they can see it through.

I

4 Likes