ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Your the one talking nonsense. You have nothing to add to this discussion.

I’m fine to stop discussing this point as it’s been discussed to death.

None of this is very FOMO MOONWALKY… give it a rest. Nice to see you here again @LordSF95. Are you having a nice day? Anyone found out anything new today?

7 Likes

This is what i found today

We can pick it up after 4-8 weeks, then we shall see if plan works.
Ok. They have a plan. Its day2. Its not started. So just see, oki?
Stick to the plan, believe the plan.
Its not contribution to Q about details in the generals plan 2seconds before we will try to storm the trenches.
Thats why we try, see result, then remake or tune plan after attack.
There is always small chefs in the kitchen that disagree ingredients. Thats why its one Boss chef. Lucky, the boss chef knows better than the little ones.
I got bunch of worries of many things. But its not doing any to share my inner nervousity.

5 Likes

Didn’t you get it @Magic It’s funny.

3 Likes

How many miners does it take to change a lightbulb?

A million - One to do it and 999,999 to verify that he did.

6 Likes

Hows wotza?
I been busy on twitter keeping the masses amused all afternoon.
Researching new phone specs and new techs for other investments and investors.
Educating people about this project the right way.
I’ve had lots of fun.

2 Likes

Sort of like a joke. Have a great day people…and in the words of Bill and Ted: “Be excellent to each other!”

5 Likes

Best i have seen today is, “haha, who wants a cheapphone for 80bucks!” :joy::joy:
That made my day. He pointed it, without knowing it… :smile:
@wTz1

1 Like

Richards exact words when describing The Unlimited “They are a growing brand, a challenger brand”

I get a little tired of you spreading missinformation.

4 Likes

Very busy mate. Had a day off yesterday and spent it buying a newer car. Used up a years worth of happy with yesterdays announcements. All makes sense to me. Actually blew my mind when I realised the strategy they are employing. No more of this “oh they must have spent all the ICO money” rubbish. Launched a phone without using ICO cash and turning a small profit for a nice revenue stream. These guys are business genius’. That’s why I eventually FOMO’d in as much as I could. You can’t argue with success…well…you could, but you’d be wrong (In most cases at least, please ignore the worlds dictators, they’ve been wildly successful and it does somewhat disprove my statement.) so it’s all Unicorns and Fairy Dust in my world despite a few grey clouds here and there blocking a little of my sunshine so to speak.

5 Likes

You want me to give you the exact time mark on the video?

Quit making crap up, it gets old man

1 Like

8 Likes

I expect some sort of prize for today’s most wafflesome comment!

3 Likes

Beautiful, I’m having that. Well done! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Just the fact that people are able to buy air time with crypto is massive. No other coin can do this. Lets give them time to integrate deal and see what happens.:smiley:

12 Likes

https://community.electroneum.com/t/the-unlimited-customers/14570/75?u=maritz

10 Likes

Ahh thanks, I kinda figured that, and you were just mentioning what I had not mentioned.

My bad if I sounded rude to you, wasn’t meant to be. Just kinda salty at the moment.

4 Likes

That is pretty cool…

1 Like

Crypto common sense:
Most people think that Ethereum is a cryptocurrency.
This is a basic misconception that almost everybody has .
When somebody says that ’ I bought 100 ETH’ they mean that they bought 100 ‘Ether’.

ETHER is the cryptocurrency , ETHEREUM is the platform.

8 Likes