ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Hey man…not yet…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Morning…
:grin:

9 Likes

I dont see that being an issue…First MVNO To accept ETN as payment for airtime/data…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hahaha…:grin::grin::grin::laughing::laughing::laughing:I see you too…

1 Like

Just did a miniFOMO - More babyETN for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Registered Users

122,522 miners!

6 Likes

The issue is that we were implied that getting double airtime and data would be exclusive to people who paid with ETN. However that isn’t the case because the double offer is available to everyone and anyone.

This leads to very little incentive imo to use ETN to buy airtime, thus eliminating a big source of demand for ETN and the implications for its price.

Erm…how much fiat do you get for free?..and how would you get ETN, Oh you can get it for free and top up your phone with it. Just read that through again. :+1:t3:

1 Like

I’ve just added my Country and Airtime Provider in the ‘Top Ups’ section in the App, I think we all should :wink::+1:

Yes I get that. How will incentivise people to buy ETN? Remember, we all want the ETN price to increase, but this will only happen if people have an incentive to use ETN to purchase things. If all they need to do is save up their mined coins then that’s great for them - but not great for us because our investment won’t increase in value.

Not FUDding here, just giving my personal take on the partnership with unlimited.

2 Likes
1 Like

Fair enough, the point of the coin though is to enable financial inclusion of the unbanked. This is exactly that. If you don’t have a bank account buying ETN would be difficult…oh hold on…get an M1 or just the app and you could perhaps buy it from a street vendor. Seriously though. Don’t worry about the price.

3 Likes

Today we have about 6 million coins mined per day. With current volume thats about 10% of coins potentially dumped (estimate). Not too bad when ETN turn over is 153 BTC (CMC). But big impact when ETN turnover is 20% of that. And where are the Cryptopia coins - still in cryptopia or being pumped thru the exchanges like Kucoin? In any case, this time next year the mining reward will be down to 3 million coins and have a far less impact on price. Whew!

11 Likes

Digital eco.

7 Likes

Ok…i agree you get double data/airtime if you load with fiat or with ETN…The difference is you getting ETN for free when you mine so essentially your FREE $3 worth of mined ETN gets you $6 Worth of data/airtime…

5 Likes

Ship from EU or US depending on where you purchase it from.

1 Like

Please like this tweet I tag all czech electronical webs that write often about smartphones… i need they cover our new phone / need some likes or RT

5 Likes

??? Cloud mined ETN is money they didn’t have to earn at a job…it’s free money.

They then can use the money that they would have spent on data plans on something else like food.

WTH are you guys going on about no incentive to use ETN.

You guys make no sense at all.

It’s getting a little old reading nonsense. Seems nothing can please some of you.

lol no incentive to use ETN…sheesh.

6 Likes

Some people like talking nonsense :)lol

Electroneum is going all guns atm. We have pivoted from a developer to a commercial operation this week. Now time to onboard new customers and that takes time - the team is on the ground! The price will catch up.

5 Likes

Makes me wonder what camp some of these people are in and why they got involved with ETN when they go on about silly nonsense like no incentive to use ETN because they can get the same plan if they pay in local fiat currency.

Let me get this straight I can pay for my data plan or a portion of it with money I didn’t have to work for…or I can pay out of pocket in fiat money that I worked for?

Hmmmm…this is a tough one, let me think about it a minute.

Pay with free ETN I made from cloud miner or pay out of pocket.

Yeah, I’m having a hard time with this choice.

10 Likes

100% true! @Adamson791

1 Like