Electroneum (ETN): Game Changer – Transforming Lives and Climbing the Ranks

Electroneum (ETN): Game Changer – Transforming Lives & Climbing the Ranks

It is becoming clearer by the day: Electroneum (ETN) has the fastest growing, most positive, loving community in the entire cryptocurrency space. ETN is transforming lives, climbing the ranks, and providing a means of prosperity for all. Just 1 year into the project and ETN is proving in spades to be the best of the best in cryptocurrency adoption, with Richard Ells leading by example as he captains this mighty ship swiftly and expertly to each port of call.

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
- Michael Jordan

There are some great projects in this crypto space that will win games, but they will not be the ones to take the championship: Mass Adoption. The reason is simple: Teamwork. Together we – you, me, and all supporters new and old, adopters and enthusiasts – comprise Team Electroneum. We are the ones proving that when we come together we are truly unstoppable. Realize that together our growing Electroneum community possesses an enormous amount of power – far more than any ETN dissidents/FUDers/attackers have combined.

The Legend of The Three Arrows

It was just 3 short months ago we discussed how each of us has an important role in ETN’s success because we are unstoppable when we work together. Do you recall Japan’s valuable lesson taught in The Legend of The Three Arrows? We chose that beautiful and inspiring lesson to illustrate this, but most did not take it seriously at that time (and some even ridiculed the comparison to Electroneum, its community, and growth). Yet here we are today, up over , and Electroneum is stronger than ever.

“The speed of the boss is the speed of the team.”
- Lee Lcocca

The unprecedented developments ETN has achieved in such a short time is simply unbelievable – the list is far beyond what I can write here. There is no doubt it is Electroneum’s President and CEO, Richard Ells’, passionate work ethic, enthusiasm, and ability to take massive action while leading by example that has made ETN the fastest growing cryptocurrency ever. When people rally and unite for a common cause, it sparks a deep drive within them, rich with motivation, that is far greater when combined than that of each individual person. Having a great leader inspires the team and community to go beyond the limits of what was thought possible. By pooling our skills, drawing on different perspectives, and igniting greater creativity – ETN will continue to thrive.

"If You Want To Go Fast, Go Alone. If You Want To Go Far, Go Together.
- African Proverb

Truly the best is yet to come.

M

p.s. Here are the lyrics

[Verse 1]
Are you ready?
The time is now
It’s about to go down
You hear the knockin’
Open the door,
Because we’re breaking down the walls

[Pre1]
Everybody wins we’ll reach the unbanked
on the road to mass adoption, its closer than you think.
So join the Hodlgang, and pick up the phone
With Endless Possibilities the SKY can’t hold us down

[Pre2]
Mobile miners, instant payments, gig economy,
The 3 trillion dollar enablement currency
And not just numbers We got LOVE in our community
Prosperity for all I’m claiming it to the world!

[Chorus]
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
Gamechanger
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
Ground Shaker
It’s the currency of the future
Ain’t no stopping the revolution (no)
Financial freedom to our people all over the world
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
Everybody Rise Up!

[Verse 2]
Can you feel it?
In the air (now its)
Only a matter of time
Cuz there’s no other…
Can’t compare.
Ya’ll better fall in line

[PRE3]
Cuz everybody wins, we’ll reach the unbanked
ETN is transforming lives and climbing the ranks
We got that master plan, don’t nobody sell
As we stand behind our fearless leader, Richard Ells!

[Pre2]
Mobile miners, instant payments, gig economy,
The 3 trillion dollar enablement currency
And not just numbers We got LOVE in our community
Prosperity for all I’m claiming it to the world!

[Chorus]
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
Gamechanger
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
Ground Shaker
It’s the Currency of the Future
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
Everybody (Sing The Anthem)

[Chorus]
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
Gamechanger
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
Ground Shaker
It’s the Currency of the Future
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
Everybody Rise Up!!

Logan who is the music composer/producer and a big Electroneum fan and supporter, had been involved and following the project and community since the ICO. He said he loves the ETN!

Electroneum has moved Logan so much that he wanted to compose and create a theme song to bless the whole community with to enjoy, be inspired by, and/or to use for whatever purpose. If you feel so moved and would like to donate ETN to help towards the cost of production he will be grateful for any contributions:

etnkQCFGtsS487LJm9tufk47JG8XFesxp3rEakM5YgFeW2yfqysaC7WJCabgSRpe7LBQqRg6K79ScFvJ1jBNJxMg6Jh2ri9Do4

Wow amazing and awesome I go to put to every channel. Proud be part of the REVOLUTION. ETN rullez :wink:

woooooow the best video!! yes yes its awesome video !!! like and share it to spread etn to the whole world

1 Like

Just WOW ! (text too short, so WOW again :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Amazing video @MSystem!

1 Like

i wish i could make this son my ringing tone

1 Like