The Electroneum ANTHEM!

Hi Everyone,

I am a professional music composer/producer and a big Electroneum fan and supporter. I have been involved and following the project and community since the ICO. I love ETN! Electroneum has moved me so much that I wanted to compose and create a theme song to bless the whole community with to enjoy, be inspired by, and/or to use for whatever purpose… I hope that this work gets everyone pumped and even more excited for our futures! Long Live ETN!! If you feel so moved and would like to donate ETN to help towards the cost of production I would sincerely be grateful for any contriubutions. My ETN address is in the description of the soundcloud link. ENJOY!!

The Electroneum Anthem: https://soundcloud.com/navesavage/electroneum-anthem

Also, I have ZERO film/video skills… I only know music lol. So I invite any of you filmmakers that would like to make some kind of video for this song to let me know! I think it could be a powerful thing to have an awesome video to go with this.

-Logan

(edit) Apparently Soundcloud truncates my ETN wallet code…so if anyone would like to donate, here is the correct wallet address:
etnkQCFGtsS487LJm9tufk47JG8XFesxp3rEakM5YgFeW2yfqysaC7WJCabgSRpe7LBQqRg6K79ScFvJ1jBNJxMg6Jh2ri9Do4

And here is the QR code:image

Lets rather call it ETN’s theme song? Anthems needs to be a sing along, this masterpiece can only be sung by really good musicians? Well done!!!

1 Like

I like :slight_smile: keep it up

2 Likes

This is awesome! :tada: I love it! Thanks for taking the time to put this together…

Would be great to see a music video with this soundtrack!

2 Likes

love it … Brilliant !

2 Likes

@LETmusic

Awesome.

A humble request, if you could share the file? I would like to have it saved on my mobile and share it with my circle of friends if its fine with you.

As mentioned in your post, someone who is an expert in filming has to make a video and along with dance artist to pump up newbies.

PS: Please mention your name and reveal yourself on your profile, so that people know who has done the track.

Way to go…

3 Likes

Hi Logan / Nave,

I really like what you have done. Bravo Zulu :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:, Would you mind posting the mp3 version along with the lyrics here?

I just might take you up and do the video - no promises as the free time is in short supply.

Keep up the good work !
M

3 Likes

Hi, this is awesome. Well done. :+1:

2 Likes

@LETmusic
Wow Logan, 21.5k downloads of your cool song so far (just amazing!)

Is your wallet really: etnkQCFGtsS487LJm9tufk47JG8XFesxp3rEakM5YgFeW2yfqysaC7WJCabgSRpe7LBQqRg6K79ScFvJ1jBNJxMg6Jh2ri9Do4
(edit: complete valid etn wallet address)

Can you please post a QR-picture of your wallet?

1 Like

Hey,
Yes it is!
Here is a QR code of my wallet: Hope this works…

And here is the address:
etnkQCFGtsS487LJm9tufk47JG8XFesxp3rEakM5YgFeW2yfqysaC7WJCabgSRpe7LBQqRg6K79ScFvJ1jBNJxMg6Jh2ri9Do4

It looks like you got part of it right but what you had didn’t include all of the numbers and letters.

1 Like

thx for the effort mate, etn on its way
your etn address on soundscape is too short, double clicking it makes no difference :frowning_face:

1 Like

Thank you!! Yeah it looks like it gets cut off… it’s all there technically… but you have to double click in order to highlight all. If you just manually highlight the numbers it doesn’t get all of them for some reason. Do you know of a way to fix that?

nope, sry soundscape just truncate your address to an invalid one

1 Like

That would be awesome if you did! I’m not quite sure how to upload the mp3 here…maybe there is a way? If you want i could email the file to you for you to put with the video.

Here are the official lyrics:

[Verse 1]
Are you ready?
The time is now
It’s about to go down

You hear the knocking
Open the door
Cuz we’re breaking down the walls

[Pre1]
Everybody wins We’ll reach the unbanked on the Road to Mass adoption, its closer than you think,
So join the Hodlgang, and pick up the phone
With Endless Possibilities the SKY can’t hold us down

[Pre2]
Mobile miners, instant payments, gig economy,
A 3 trillion dollar enablement currency
And not just numbers We got LOVE in our community
Prosperity for all I’m claiming it to the world!

[Chorus]
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
The Gamechanger
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
The Ground Shaker
It’s the Currency of the Future
Ain’t no stopping the revolution (no)
Financial freedom to our people all over the globe
Electroneum! AhhAhhhh
Everybody Rise Up!

[Verse 2]
Can you feel it?