Diamond Hands 2024

Nope, none yet.

Again keep an eye on socials…

8 Likes

Live Updates: Electroneum Aurelius Blockchain Fork

10 Likes

I guess you can say it’s technically ETNs birthday today :joy:

6 Likes

Hello guys, let’s come up with ideas while the team works behind us.

What can be done after this Evm and Blockchain update?
Let’s talk;
my personal opinion. the following can be done.

1. Earnings can be brought into the Electroneum app with 0.5% ayp.(If he hold ETN at the Electroneum app)

2. Thanks to greater payment convenience, Electroneum App can be turned into a wallet for access to credit card payment points such as VISA MASTERCARD and TROY. We can say that there is a minimum return for every expenditure.

Some cards in my country give 3% cash back when you spend on purchases.

Many POS devices now accept payments via QR code.
We must generate ideas. They need a roadmap and supporting plans for the team. Don’t expect everything from the state. The more we use it, the further it takes us.

7 Likes

Or ETN had a baby today :joy:
Children always surpass their parents.
Congratulations ETN :partying_face:

Now let’s gooo :rocket::full_moon:

9 Likes

Food for thought: When I first got into crypto, XRP was seen as a joke/sc@m coin. Everyone laughed at it. Supply was too high and people claimed it wasn’t a proper crypto because it was premined (FUD always finds an excuse). It was sitting at below a cent but went forth and made some people millionaires with its ATH. Now it’s well respected, has massive support and excellent usecase.

This is where ETN is heading IMO. The past doesn’t matter; it’s just part of the story. This new beginning shows so much promise.

10 Likes

Is the new block explorer live yet? i have it up on the screen but it shows only 21 wallets - maybe its not updated?

6 Likes

Morning …

9 Likes

Morning Plankstar :zap::zap::zap:

6 Likes

morning @Cosmicrypto

6 Likes

The #Aurelius #blockchain #update is underway! ✅

But what still needs to be done? 📃 #nextsteps #blockchainupdate #blockchaintechology pic.twitter.com/mxHL5KLfE8

— electroneum (@electroneum) March 6, 2024
7 Likes

old chain software was updated to v5.0.3

When I start electroneumd it still says v5.0.2.
It may confuse some (including me:)

6 Likes

To this day, I regret buying into the FUD and not buying XRP back then. I didn’t know any better; I was new to the crypto scene.
Always remember what FUD stands for:
Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt.

ETN is well on track,

8 Likes

8 Likes
8 Likes

What does this mean? Only 35 wallets created as of today? Did I understand that right?

4 Likes

Did you catch the gas and fees section?? A ridiculous amount of ETN is going to get burnt with each transaction. This will happen so much quicker than we could have imagined.
Hello moon :rocket::full_moon:

6 Likes

Only just finished setup Corps. Noone has any ETN on the new chain until the nodes are created and migrations start.

That number will increase dramatically as everything migrates.

10 Likes

So 0.000000001 ETN is called a Gwei! So cool

5 Likes

In this example, a 1 ETN transaction burns 0.00021 ETN. My mind is doing cartwheels and I can barely think straight at the thought of what this is going to do to the circulating supply :face_with_monocle::exploding_head:

5 Likes