Diamond Hands 2024

I like the sound of burning. Must admit I didn’t know we were going to have this at all until now, maybe I wasn’t paying attention or has it only just been announced.

Where do we stand now with the remaining 3 billion or so uncirculating supply (to take us from 18 to 21 billion)? Does it mean we have variable levels of emissions versus burning, or is the old model completely out of the window now?

I know they throttled back the supply more than once and it didn’t help the price, so maybe burning will do the trick… I remember at least one person on here suggesting it a few times (can’t remember who).

Also the skull emoji has been burnt. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Good question Pete. I have no idea how it works. My mind is still doing cartwheels and not functioning properly with this bit of news :joy:
Yep, news just came out in the link @Plankton_ETN posted. Check out the gas and fees section (I posted above)
There was talk of burning, I saw a YouTube video but not sure where that info came from.

5 Likes

I did read the gas and fees link, thanks. I even understood some of it!

3 Likes

Hahaha yeah I understood a little too :joy: a few words stood out here and there

5 Likes

I have to relearn Electroneum now.

6 Likes

I think those wallets are the validators?

6 Likes

Still wrapping my head around all this. Even dumpers will contribute to bettering the price. Ells could not have adopted a better model, it’s a win/win :zap::zap::zap:

7 Likes

I will say this and I can’t quite remember but I wanna say there are not 17 billion coins in circulation it’s far less due to cryptopia and all the wallets made back in the day that are not used anymore. There was a figure thrown out but I don’t want to speak on it because I can’t remember but I know it’s less than most people think.

5 Likes

Looks like things are picking up. 301 wallet addresses and transactions happening now.

4 Likes

Don’t know the figure either. But at the end of the day, what affects the price the most is the official circulating supply as that’s how the price is calculated ie

market cap ÷ circulating supply= price

Price x circulating supply= market cap

So if the official circulating supply is lower, price is naturally higher. Hodlers and lost coins help by creating supply limitation but the official circulating supply number is what really matters.

5 Likes

wallets are moving now - looks good

4 Likes

Goooood morning peeps…

Yeah its all running beautifully :heart_eyes:

Have a good one…

8 Likes
5 Likes

Update

Oracle and bridge to the smartchain has been completed.

10 Likes

Great stuff ETN :partying_face::zap::zap::zap:

Thanks Planks for all your hard work and always keeping us informed. You’re tops!

9 Likes

oooo

Release ETN APP TOUR… INTERESTING

8 Likes

Absolutely no problems whatsoever … my pleasure

8 Likes

Very interesting! What is this?

7 Likes

no idea !! they wont tell me hahahahaha

it is like trying to get blood out of a stone…
its very exciting though

8 Likes

Sounds interesting. Not sure how much more I can handle. My head’s still spinning over the burning of coins news. If it wasn’t the middle of summer, I’d light a bon fire to mark the occasion :cowboy_hat_face:
:zap::fire: :zap:
Kidding. I can totally handle more ETN news, bring it on haha

8 Likes