Criticism of ETN

“FOOD FOR THOUGHT” ETN

Just a few interesting figures i’ve been doing in light of some unjust negative criticism that ETN has been receiving lately…:thinking::thinking::thinking::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::thinking::thinking::thinking:.

Feathercoin Launched at $0.46 , 6 Months later it had dropped to $0.06…ONE MONTH later it Hit its ATH at $1.29…!! :ok_hand::ok_hand:
It gradually over One year went down to a low of $0.002.:hushed::hushed:
It then took approx 3 years to go steadily up to $0.67…
From $0.67 8 months ago it has now leveled out at $0.05…:thinking:

From ATH till now it Has LOST approx 430 times its current value…!!! :hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:
NOW the point i’m trying to make is that there ARE other coins out there which have LOST Enormous amount of their value…! FAR MORE than ETN has lost over the last months…!!! BUT You STILL see people (And i use this term loosely.!!:grin::grin:) on the community pages Saying How “shit” this coin is …How “Dead” this project is…AND More importantly How the price is ONLY going to go down!!!
The Above stats are an Example of How Anything is possible ALL COINS HAVE UPS AND DOWNS…ALL COINS !!!
So why don’t we give ETN ,Richard And the team a bit of A BREAK …Stop The Moaning.(It doesn’t help…)
:wink::wink::thinking::thinking::hushed::hushed:

Nice Post and so true. ETN have not even started yet. The prologue so to speak is about to end and the Beginning is here.

4 Likes