Community Forum Going Live

Yup then you already can put all of them to mining Some free ETN :wink:

2 Likes

@Tanwax has promised of giving me some electroneum so I can give to those I bring on board I think that would help more

2 Likes

Every little bit helps Mining Some extra Etn as marketing and telling about how amazing etn is going to be in the future that they donā€™t wanna be left out :thinking:

2 Likes

Very good idea and I could earn aswell

2 Likes

Yup you could give them your referal code to earn Some extra yourself :wink:

1 Like

Their on the way I gave you enough to give 10 people ETN

1 Like

Really i will do exactly thanks

Will the forumā€¦ at any stage in the future, be accessible from the mobile app?

1 Like

Most likely yes @NielR :wink:

@ETNCEO I donā€™t even know if this is a thing, but here it goes.

I nominate Rachel for the Global Electroneum community customer service award.

Rachelā€™s persistence and consistent help to the Electronieum community paints the face of professional standard and friendly disposition to the users she helps. This puts Electronieum at the top of the list in the crypto world for customer service. She was able to help my wife and I get the mobile miner up and working and made us all feel as if Electronieum cares about us thank you Rachel we appreciate you. Kudos and Kind regards.

8 Likes

@Rach can help out she got my wifeā€™s account sorted out :smiley:

@Emmanuel How is the adoption exercise going in your country Bro.

1 Like

They are patronizing it but just that they really not in to cryptocurrency so some are only mining but some too wanna buy some and hold but good number are creating accountā€¦

3 Likes

Am also in Ghana and would be grateful to join forces to expand the knowledge of the ETN Project. Electronic is just great.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

You will do great with all of the referrals you give out

1 Like

Work with @Emmanuel you two can brain storm and work together on YouTube Videos

3 Likes