Car talk / show and tell club. :)

Yea, at 18+’ long it’s a bit of a boat. Or land barge if you will. Luckily I have a few feet to spare in the garage.

It’s a solid cruiser though, good snapshot of what 1960s driving was like.

2 Likes

Hopefully no more ‘when Lambo’

The new Ferrari SF90 Stradale Hybrid

3 Likes

This is our tabby cat, sitting on our Jaguar XF! I think he thinks he is a Jaguar :slight_smile: It’s so lovely when he comes to greet us when we’ve been out in the car

4 Likes

Now that’s a proper bonnet ornament. Not to mention a proper car. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Even “unexceptional” cars can have their day:

4 Likes

Here’s some Group B rally cars coming to auction:

All well out of my price range…

4 Likes

I’ll have the 6R4 please Santa! Old school mentalness. The base engine/motor is the same one used on the XJ220 I think… I like the Metro better.

4 Likes

Yea, from that list I would be between the 6R4 or S4. (Ya know, while we’re dreaming. Sure beats these reports I’m supposed to be writing… :crazy_face:)

Let’s make the drive even more mental by taking away the all wheel drive:

Opel Manta 400

Lancia 037

Not in the above mentioned article, but 2 of my favs from that era.

3 Likes

Quite a fan of these too:https://images.app.goo.gl/k8wcKMmqZgzA4ZKSA

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, these cars remind me of my childhood! lol

Insane prices too! Of all those old school cars, I’d also say the Cosworth was my favourite.

Speaking of the XJ220, two of my friends from separate social circles both own XJ220s - both for investment purposes only and not for driving. They do look like beautiful cars though, although I’ve never been fortunate enough to see one ‘in the flesh’.

3 Likes

Do I buy new turbo, or another 50k etn? 🤷 :slightly_smiling_face: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hmm… :thinking:

Normally, I’d say more ETN…

But you also gotta have some fun while we wait for :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Decisions. Decisions.

But then there’s always:

1 Like

When you gotta drive from Norfolk to Penzance, get the motor cleaned, grab a large coffee, connect to electroneum and get some rock music on that radio! :joy::sunglasses::musical_score::musical_note::guitar::guitar:

8 Likes

This Jaguar sailed through its MOT yesterday! Not bad for a car with 187k miles on the clock!

And the Tabby has his annual MOT on Monday - now that’s what I call good synchronisation :smiley:

5 Likes

SOON

3 Likes
2 Likes

She’s still going strong pulling weight! :sunglasses:

3 Likes
1 Like

My dream kit just got even better with the Ultima RS:

2 Likes