Car talk / show and tell club. :)

You had the silver rails on top which made me think it was the top spec as that was the differentiator in the Chevy range.

The LEDs in one of the wing mirrors started to be temperamental before we got rid and that would have been about £200 but I managed to trade it in before it got too bad. Build quality was really good.

1 Like

Worlds most expesive car.
The Bugatti- La Voiture Noir sold for
US $19 Million at auction recently.

Only one ever made.

4 Likes

Lucky batman. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If things go well, someone in here might be the next owner of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is quite a car, but for that kind of money, I could buy an enitre squadron of surplus fighter jets :sunglasses: and go as fast as I want. Anywhere. Well err… above 10,000ft that is.

I once met a guy who bought a surplus F-18 Hornet, used it as his personal and business transport. Only had one seat though…

1 Like

I think I covered the sublime and the ridiculous!

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Yes I posted this a few months back great video

3 Likes

Tanwax brother. can’t wait to meet you… lake fomo… You know the drill. Grill n beer. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes

You guys be driving space ships.

3 Likes

Proud owner of a Honda Cr-z. Later I would love to own a Toyota gt86 or a Honda Civic Type R.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Followed these guys for nearly 10 years!

Love how they have progressed.

If you listen at the end, the sentiment can easily be applied to etn, or any good will.

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiJjN6n0eTiAhWByIUKHX7ECroQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.retro-rides.org%2Fthread%2F162430%2Faustin-allegro-future-classic-automotive&psig=AOvVaw1jkJ9IMuwbQcDK5OQDbtQs&ust=1560452585299909

This isn’t my car and I have shared the link to make it clear where the image came from. I’m just a little bit completely in love with it! Keep your Lambo, this is special! In a British sort of way!

1 Like

My mum used to have a poo brown one. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I was gonna post a brown one until I came across that mad one above! When Austin Maxi with Scissor Doors?

1 Like

mbbu

1969 Buick Lesabre Convertible, 77k original miles

Car sat for a few years, so it definitely needs some work, full restoration when I’m able, but it’s a decent cruiser now. It’s not fast, doesn’t handle very well, 4 wheel drum brakes so it does stop…eventually. Takes some of the monotony out of the daily grind though.

I missed having a classic car in my life. The sight, the sound, the driving feel/ feedback, the smells. We’re missing all of those with modern cars.

And hey, it’s even the right color! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Or should I say colour?)

6 Likes