Car talk / show and tell club. :)

For anyone who watched the most recent Grand Tour, and was wondering what is the place those old gear knobs were messing with dune buggies, it was at:

VORE Adrenaline Compound

My Capitva didn’t cost me a penny except for 4 tyres at £200 a corner in the 3 years I had it.

That said, the fuel cost would have been similar to a really unreliable yet economical car!!

Only issue I had was the touch screen kept flickering and that was replaced under warranty

Ah, ours is a lesser model it’s the Antara. No touchscreen in that! It uses about the same amount of fuel as the Twintop we just got rid of did so it’s no real problem, tax is the same too. Hopefully we have a similar experience to yours! Not bad for basically Daewoo’s!

You had the silver rails on top which made me think it was the top spec as that was the differentiator in the Chevy range.

The LEDs in one of the wing mirrors started to be temperamental before we got rid and that would have been about £200 but I managed to trade it in before it got too bad. Build quality was really good.

Worlds most expesive car.
The Bugatti- La Voiture Noir sold for
US $19 Million at auction recently.

Only one ever made.

Lucky batman. :slight_smile:

If things go well, someone in here might be the next owner of it :slight_smile:

It is quite a car, but for that kind of money, I could buy an enitre squadron of surplus fighter jets :sunglasses: and go as fast as I want. Anywhere. Well err… above 10,000ft that is.

I once met a guy who bought a surplus F-18 Hornet, used it as his personal and business transport. Only had one seat though…

I think I covered the sublime and the ridiculous!

:slight_smile:

What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: What the ??? is it a Rocket ?? :rocket::rocket::rocket: