Best time to buy Electroneum

The karma in this thread is most excellent.

1 Like

this forum is really amazing guys…with fulll positive waves…
love from India…but unfortunately i couldn’t enjoy full heartedly ,as i couldn’t join this mission,bcz to buy etn via BTC all the ways were blocked by RBI (india’s central bank)…
Only way possible is via Mining through Mobile…
I currently has 200 etn mined into my account…
Any donation from any one is well respected and appreciated guys…
once again love u guys…and tons of love from India.
My etn wallet address mentioned below.
etnk9nMr4JUHck3cvVxKv4VXzcrybF3xGKmfLbptjHccfX9jvY7C4wxFTAVDzmAwaMHmQbX1Qek6raDm4mksRCJi417vuY2gwL

У на очень щедрый @M-Kid меня порадовать сумеешь? :slight_smile:. etnkQRbfBvc4pFBLi8BRPccZLGzUFnvpQTAm4Vk4GFUQVbDFJHRv2kjGskUun3GfcPJE2fYXkChWDa1pz7qBm7G97ttLEjYU4c

Heck yeah I love this group! We will strive! great community! Ive got a few people involved in etn Ive given about 3000 coins to a few friends! keep up the good work! @M-Kid

2 Likes

That’s very kind of you personally I’m the one in need of the electroneum now since I have just a little but some friends are helping me out

2 Likes

Where you from @Emmanuel?

2 Likes

I’m a Ghanaian but in school

2 Likes

Very cool I’m from California how long have you been involved in Etn?

2 Likes

Wow California dad told me most of we’ll known actors lived there, anyway I have heard about electroneum since 2017 December 24 and I bought 100 etn but haven’t been give it attention till I join this platform and seeing it has a future

Screenshot_2018-10-12-05-33-19

As you can see In the picture I bought 100 only from the person who introduced me to etn and later bought from a friend in telegram and I mine too here too I plead for help some persons really show me love.

2 Likes

Oh yeah there is a few here but I live about 3 to 4 hours from them. most of them live in Hollywood. Good for you investing is a good thing for your future just hold and you will be rewarded. Big things are right around the corner for us all! Just keep mining what you can!

1 Like

Yes I’m holding I’m mining too, probably next month I will reach my 5k target as a young guy it will help, I asked parent that they should give me like 200$ for investing they said I’m too young to be loving money awful so I don’t ask.

1 Like

One day our family’s will understand $$$$ alright dude well i’m gonna crash for the night.I have to be up for work in the morning its almost 11 o clock have a good one!

1 Like

Awwww califonia last I saw on Fox news Your battling with fire so how’s that now measures in place now to prevent that? And is hurricanes Micheal affecting your area?

Okay bye take care and stay safe

Yeah keep on mining - thats part of the wonderful things about Electroneum! If things play out as expected (and based on recent progress) you will be well rewarded for your decisions.

1 Like