Best time to buy Electroneum

etnkDCDigGigjUuCmH7MxbYrs5yrq4hs2YYjHGss3PfxfdBtf1Gt8f5AHjxq8aSLfY5fKmEiUc7Z2PKBGaDaBVUw7t4vM82mBL

DONE! ENJOY the coins.

2 Likes

Ooooh thanks my friend

It would be really nice for everyone to put his ETN wallet as I have it.
Then, if needed, someone can use it.

2 Likes

That’s very good idea

Screenshot_2018-09-22-08-49-16

Another hero thank you brother

4 Likes

absolutely no problem. enjoy!

3 Likes

Awesome @M-Kid and @a46d780ca9c84529fd78 you both are the Saviours :blush:

2 Likes

And @eFiJy he’s part too he helped me aswell

1 Like

I would buy long ago, but I have no means. A friend who was buying for me, and I paid him later, isn’t willing to share his credit card details with exchanges he doesn’t like. And no exchange that’s exchanging BTC with alts doesn’t send me registration confirmations because they are made for the western countries…

My only hope is the next-exchange, but they still don’t send any confirmations themselves, cannot accept my PayPal transfer, ETN wallet is always listed as under maintenance, and while I’m waiting for the means to buy the price is rocketing and now I can buy only the half I could just a couple of days ago… sigh

I can buy them for you, if u send the money a friend showed me how to buy bitcoin then transfer bitcoin to ku coins, I can teach you too
Or better still ask the experts here
Like @M-Kid and @eFiJy

Personally I’m in school so don’t have money to buy, but if u have the money key them buy for you

I could use any help. Educational or direct buying.

Wow, very kind of you - any chance of repeating / extending your generosity to a newbie? :thinking: :uk::uk:

Anyone?

etnk6ks9HZPLDy2CvU13mxDekq4jYwJZUFjGNXMy3dNSQyyPz5ghBUM9VvkZr8cdDJVbgtSWahepgXQp4nbUJ41d4qgTH5ExgG

Many thanks in advance

Heey @Renner does this post help you out a bit?

You also have to find a site that is easy for you to buy BTC on to send it to Cryptopia where you can buy ETN at when you buy bitcoin it mostly asks the amount you want to purchase and where to send it to you can paste the deposit code of BTC from cryptopia in there and it will be send to there as soon as they recieved payment be wary that it might take a bit sometimes long for it to come to Cryptopia when you look at cryptopia it will show up in the deposits section there you can see when it is at cryptopia and how many more confirmations it needs until you can use it to buy some ETN.

If the bitcoin is there then you can go to the exchange click on a rate you want to buy it on or fill one in and then can set your buy order and as soon as its fullfilled you will see it on your ETN balance. :wink:

I hope this helps a bit if you need more help then you can always send me a PM and maybe someone here knows good sites where you can buy bitcoin on :thinking:

1 Like

This community is amazing , I’ve never seen generosity and helpfulness like this in a long time !!!

Hats off to you all

2 Likes

It’s an amazing platform I can testify

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. If anyone sent me just a bit of electroneum I’d be so grateful. I’ve got about 200 atm, and currently just dont have any spare cash to buy more etnk5vGh6E6eVtcsdP242GMQa2Yc2kpkPA4nNdT7sR1r4PWdJeZ41VPDgQ68obtAYv4qK8jbhDCUYfPL9m28uuaY2oqwafpqzn

A gift is on its way to you my friend :+1:

etnjyL84cmS5hefL2C4SrH75WK6nhzpPdbM4khqT41dMAh2QSy1EwBX9U5VYCAe2ZJcy8Em2ZubCUGbDVoGDWR7F7gNikcRErM

We are here too. Thanks. Winks