Banned for mining 10

Who’s trolling Keith? I’m confused… Please elaborate.

wtf did you removed it for

I suggest you calm down and explain. What are you on about?

my post was removed, that nsknor as been all over me since i got here, i stated a fact and he complained and its been removed, i should have a right to respond stating the truth isnt a crime and i even saw him making a racist comment and he posted it in response to me but it was aimed at someone else, nobody likes the truth, i think hes mining on more than one phone

I can categorically tell you he isn’t, I’m well aware of the guy and I think he’s a good bloke. He did say he’d posted in the wrong place and removed whatever he put. I would also venture to suggest that whatever he had posted would not be racist, you don’t get professor status easily. Anyway, stop focusing on all this negative stuff, visit some other threads, have a look around and see what interests you. We are a growing community and it’s great that you’re a part of it. If at any point I can be of help to you just ask. Have a great day.

LOL @keithw what is your game here?

I do not have the power to remove your posts
I am not a racist, and I have never posted anything remotely racist
I have never “mined” with a phone (I own a iPhone)
I am not trolling you mate, I was only interested in why you wanted to share info on an another ICO here (I’ve actually read about it now)

i think you’ve got this wrong :smiley:

I did reply to a person from Iran wondering why they might have problems getting KYC above level 1 https://community.electroneum.com/t/your-wallet-may-be-subject-to-limitation/7927/29?u=rsknor

Your screenshot of Roman Sanetrik has nothing to do with me, you can lookup my twitter account from my picture

oh dear god Romans account was proof of what i said, hes mining with 4 phones, stop commenting

2 Likes

Hold on hold on firstly I’m not from Iran . secondly yea you made wrong comment on other post ( i think on @keithw post ) you were replying to me but you missed the post i think . guy’s there is no reason for fight or any think else . especially here in our community .I think he tried to deleted the comment from your post but I can see that he deleted the hall post i think so there is nothing to do man .