Banned for mining 10

it said i have been banned in the message

you get it on login screen or somewhere else?

IT ALL OK its working ok today

Great news! If you’re looking for more free etn, I run a site that gives out free etn daily, through prize draws. It’s 100% free to use the site!

2 Likes

Or Join the ETN ARENA :smiley:

Got an update from @Rach that my account will not be unlocked. And there was no any reason provided to me.

A lot of users including me got blocked (not banned) until they verified that they’re not bots by solving captchas, thus diminishing the number of mobile miners. Everything is running smoothly now. :slight_smile:

it used the words banned when i logged in, then a day later a different message altogether

Mine too issued a ban a few days ago until verified, perhaps they changed the wording to suspended as other have reported suspended. Ban is a scary word when you know you’ve done nothing wrong.

I quickly verified the Captcha images (select the traffic lights… select the bus, etc) and was back running as normal.

There was an app update before this.

and suddenly 10,000 new miners appear, think some are using more than one phone

Doubtful, the latest update has shaken a good few of the multiple miners out of the system, that’s why we had to verify via recaptcha to prove we were people. It’s probably just people restarting their mobile miners.

1 Like

i doubt it i have seen loads bragging that they using multiple mining smartphones and tablets

Yeah precisely this in my opinion.

I’ve found in the last few days that I’ve had a few more than usual, short in-between time App stops outs, requiring manual restarts. Possibly many others with similar situation.

1 Like

On fb/twitter/telegram? Or somewhere here?

I see you saved a little of the internet by quoting only as necessary! :grin:

1 Like

In fact @keithw , post up some details and I’ll do what I can to report these people and get them shut down if possible, I’m sure it will be of interest to Electroneum…not to mention they will be watching anyway.

it was on electroneum page on facebook if you go and look you can find them yourself

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

that just proves you where trolling this all along why cause you running more than one smartphone

Yeah, i would vote NO MERCY for cloners.
If detected by the team, BAN + not waisting time on support…