Alternative Option for CPU/GPU miners

CK! Long time! Hope you are well. Let me.know when your pool is up and running and i will point my rig in your direction.

The pool has been up for a while. The main one you can find at https://fastpool.thorshammer.cc

CK just put a us node up and is still watching performance before advertising the address. He is putting a UK node up as well.

I seen someone posting something about final testing this weekend, so ive held off.

Its allowed if its real users, like he says ‘he’ is mining on 3, but what if it is him, wife, father, f.ex. its just him fixed it on all phones in a family.

3 Likes

All, @Crypto_Kangaroo has setup regional nodes for the US and EU. He’s very busy with his day job so getting the site updated and advertised is challenging at times. If you are interested in the GPU auto conversion mining pool that pays you in ETN, this is the pertanent information:

URL to pool: https://fastpool.thorshammer.cc

Aussie node

Address: mine-etnocean.thorshammer.cc

Ports:
6001 - Low end hardware
6002 - Mid range hardware
6003 - High end hardware
6004 - Cloud-mining / NiceHash

US node

Address: us-etnocean.thorshammer.cc

Ports:
6101 - Low end hardware
6102 - Mid range hardware
6103 - High end hardware
6104 - Cloud-mining / NiceHash

EU node

Address: eu-etnocean.thorshammer.cc

Ports:
6441 - Low end hardware
6442 - Mid range hardware
6443 - High end hardware
6444 - Cloud-mining / NiceHash

5 Likes

I might have 2 antminer X3’s for sale. Im moving out of my rented place.

2 Likes

Price in mind? (20 characters)

I probably cant afford one, but how much are they?

Not shure, its difficult to get, few used.
If Etn rockets, price will rocket too i guess.
As with the sia miner. Remember i was thinking of a couple, for 200$ piece, then suddenly they went for 5000k$+ :joy:

New is over 1200£, but im not shure if they have, last time i checked, they had none for me here north europe.
Pm me some bid in that case.
Its also good for dero and other coins

1 Like

Attention All Miners on the ETNOCEAN and FASTPOOLS

Due to CCX forking we have moved to a different coin for now - and you will need to reconfigure your miners to use the Cryptonight GPU algo - and also check your mining software has the updates to support this algo.

Regards

2 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work on top of your normal day to day duties @Crypto_Kangaroo! :+1:

I really want etn to produce a small home miner only for etn blockchain. Rewards straight to app wallet. Can’t wait for that. I’d pay 80$ for one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its coming a change for the Etn blockchain. Wonder impacts. Are they going PoS? Atm that would be extreme good for price.
Just a thaught. We big holders anyway hodl while unbanked progress use. Etn or other will not in very long time be competetive to all the fiat apps home here. We got almost instant with fiat already, and vendings. The incentive is low. That goes for all cryptos. Its mainly store of value, border transfer and investing.
Could explain if miners constant dump out,

1 Like

I dont know the specifics and whether it’ll work with ETN but there was a review on the VoskCoin you tube channel last week about a small ASIC miner designed for home use - i think it was about $350 shipped

Something like that or the Sia miner yea, that new futurebit is for scrypt coins like doge and lite. :slight_smile:

I think pow should stay, and a little etn mobile hotspot that mines and pays for its own data would be awesome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i havent dived into it, i got X3s, but all i know for now is supply is to high to be price friendly

2 Likes

Is this pool still working? I receive an Error 522: Connection timed out when I try to go to the pool. I’m using https:// fastpool.thorshammer. cc/

it’s working fine for me. please notice the URL is not the same for the miner