Alternative Option for CPU/GPU miners

Algo is crypto fast? still getting rejected

new%20mining%20config5

Feel dumb. Masari doesnt show in dropdown for algorithm. when i use ā€˜By Coinā€™ and select masari, it doesnt stick in the algorithm window. Do i set it to unspecified?

Solved over on Telegram. Thanks @Crypto_Kangaroo!

1 Like

Find out what your command is to enable hugepages. In linux I run
sysctl -w vm.nr_hugepages=128
to set it before I run xmrig
I donā€™t know what the command is for windows.

edit: Were killing it on this coin. We have over 10% of the network hashrate so weā€™re getting lots of blocks.

1 Like

Apologies if Iā€™m being dense, Iā€™m CPU mining on some SBCs, using Monero v8 algo in xmrig, should i switch to use the fast pool config or is this specific to GPU mining? Iā€™m still getting payouts using current config

Give it a shot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Iā€™m using a single CPU and GPU, difficulty has lowered while our pool hash has increased. Iā€™m now making about what I was on the v8 algo.

IIRC thereā€™s at least one other ā€œworkerā€ in the telegram group that is CPU only.

Iā€™ve left them running for about 6 hours now and the balance is going up a lot slower than on the regular pool with the v8 algo on port 3333 so flipped back to that. Thanks though!

2 Likes
5 Likes

No prob, theyā€™re both about the same for me now. 15-20 ETN paid out per day. Itā€™d be a bit smaller range if I kept it at the standard payout limit.

1 Like

From @Crypto_Kangaroo in the telegram group in case this miner is not part of that TG feed:

COULD the miner the ETN address ending in cqdvb4sk5A5sAR5PVi with IP x.x.x.240 - please check your rigs - they are submitting BAD hashes and you are not getting rewarded

1 Like

We have another miner with a bad config

Bad hash from miner etnjva6CGscKpā€¦7PMpUQot @ 195.175.74.74

Can this miner please check their miner setup as they have been wasting hash for over 2 days

1 Like

Anybody interested in mining equip.?
May be selling some.

Iā€™d rather buy etn. :slight_smile:

Oh, if i sold X3 asic i guess your pipe would smoke up :blush:

1 Like

same here :slight_smile: buy + Iā€™m mobile mining on 3 devices and some referrals with code DAA6BE

Be careful, Iā€™m sure youā€™re just allowed to mine one device per person

I wouldnā€™t be making that public and bragging about it as its against the terms of service, and if caught you will be banned and locked at of your account and say bye bye to coins. You are breaking the terms of service.

An now that you have admitted here on the forum where they can cross reference your details, the lock out might be coming sooner than later.

Bro. When you cheat the system, you cheat all of us.

Anyways, I havenā€™t mined anything since Asics took over ETN. If my brain can remember how to run XMR Stak without too much trouble, Iā€™ll join.