31/05/19 Update - Delayed

Hi all,

Just jumped on to let you know I haven’t been in the office, so will have to gather some progress updates for you all next week instead.

Feel free to ask any questions below, if I’m able to respond in next week’s update I will.

Best,

Rachel

Thanks Rachel. Just knowing there is an update coming at all is something everyone looks forward to :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really just looking for an update on the trial, and when we can expect the next part of the trial to start.

4 Likes

My question is does the full instant payment (or enterprise wallet) upgrade require the blockchain update as well? What is the progress on that? Thanks a lot, @Rach! The whole community appreciates your time and effort. :grin:

3 Likes

gig.guru ?:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

There is a lot of debate as to what full instant payment will be. Will it be an instant ETN transfer, instant notification, or the numbers change in each wallet and can be used as such as the blockchain catches up? Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks Rach, as always glad you took the time to sent us something! I would like to know about PI coin statement, that they are the first mobile miner? I thought ETN got patent rights on mobile mining? Thanks, appreciate.

1 Like

I think the first and last thing you said are the same and I think thats what full instant payment would be. Where if we send a transaction, both the receiver’s wallet and my wallet instantly update, while the blockchain doesnt even do anything until one of us decides to transfer the ETN out of the mobile wallet. As for instant notification, the beta instant payment was already this. Thoughts?

Looking forward to the update and news thanks Rachel.

• Just wondering if the phones have been certified by the ICASA yet? And can they now be rolled out across South Africa with Vendors?
2 Likes

I just want a clear answer. We have instant notification. Will that be all we should expect or is “full” instant payment when you send and it can be used right after by the reciever. Just want clarity. :grin:

I think that you should elaborate on this a bit more. It really does not sound politically correct :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the heads up @Rach

1 Like

Lol… thanks. …

1 Like

My question is: When the patent will be fully approved?

2 Likes

@Rach Can you clarify what is happening with account filing with company house as we are now in the” Active proposal to strike off” with the first notice due on the 4th of June? Many thanks

2 Likes

Could we get an explanation of what the active miners figure in the app actually represents. Thanks

1 Like

Mobile operators wan’t crypto to fiat…No monster deals…

1 Like

@Rach can you also confirm that Chris Gorman is still well and working with ETN as we have not heard from him since March. Many thanks

This article was actually first posted last November in the etn price telegram group…