ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Oh, I’ve sold all my coins but I’m still here because I don’t believe in the project, oh the team are failing because I know things you don’t, blah, blah. Honestly it’s offensive to the eyes to have to read it. Electroneum are constantly breaking new ground and consistently.

11 Likes

I’ve been reading your posts for a while now and, having been in and around regular stock/share trading forums (iii, ADVFN, LSE, etc.) for many years, I can spot your agenda a mile away. Usually your sort are a bit more subtle.

No need to reply.

9 Likes

I think the team need to nip this in the bud, here on this forum today. Not someone associated with the team, not via someone else’s Twitter, but actual official persons on the actual official forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe we can get official response from @ETNCEO or @chris.gorman ?

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter though does it. What matters is that there (in my opinion) is coordinated fud. It’s there for everyone to see. I think the team’s efforts are better spent on business than having to respond to negative suggestions and panic.

3 Likes

Hi guys, we are aware of what the website says but our accountants are on it and there’s nothing to worry about.

17 Likes

…and as if by magic! Thanks @Rach :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

@Rach arent you out of office? hehehe :crazy_face: i know you are cooking something :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think it does matter, good PR goes a long way. No response just makes the fud worse, who needs it, we have enough already. And it’s not like brief and to the point updates take a huge chunk out of anyone’s day.

1 Like

You make a valid point there. I suppose we all need different things across the spectrum of people here.

Yeah, well I’m pretty level headed, and normally that’s the case. I mean who could get emotional about owning Amazon stock…it’s just goofy old Amazon selling stuff, not exactly changing lives…unless you count not having to jump in the car and run to the store life changing.

But I really can’t help but put my heart into Electroneum, not because of my investment in it, making a profit is great, losing initial investment would suck, but not the end of the world…but changing lives is even better.

My heart is in it because the project has the potential to do good things for people who haven’t had the opportunities in life that most of us here have enjoyed and taken for granted. I’m not going to apologize to anyone because ETN’s mission is something that makes my soul happy. I know it’s a for profit business and not a charity, but still they will change lives and create opportunity where opportunity did not before exist. That’s a company to be proud of, proud to be associated with.

If ETN were for some reason unable to accomplish it’s goals it’s not myself I’d be upset for, other opportunities will come my way. I can’t be knocked down that easily. I’ll be upset for the people struggling in poverty that ETN couldn’t help achieve a little bit better life.

But guess what, I don’t think I’ll need to feel sad for them, I believe ETN will succeed given time.

14 Likes

I can comfirm I’m out of office but I’m still keeping an eye on things. Can’t confirm I’m at a spa though :frowning_face:

24 Likes

Well hope you are enjoying your time off, it’s well desrved. You all have been pushing hard for quite awhile now. Got to recharge every now and then.

2 Likes

Subbed… @BigBrother305

Morning all …

:chipmunk::sunglasses::chipmunk:

Is it national fudders day today ??

Dont FEED the fudders…

Took a while to read all of that.

8 Likes

@Plankton_ETN hehehe :joy::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl: NFD- National Fudder’s Day

PS: I’m out of hearts :sparkling_heart::chipmunk::purple_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk: to all you non fudders.

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

6 Likes

elmer_fudd_1559296763734

@Cosmicrypto aww they even have a poster too…

:chipmunk::sunglasses::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

Yes Tyler says that screenshot he posted of a reply from Richard was from back in February.

1 Like

2 Likes

Its called development for a reason.

1 Like