100 NRG earndrop (free $900+)

Yeah it’s creepy how good this is now. They are 60 on coinmarket cap. We could see 100 dollars in the near future if this keeps up.

NRG has been on a ride haha and we are still waiting for the earn-drop probably another 4-8 weeks at least. I got scammed in the NRG forum and lost all my coins so I have to start again. I think NRG has a lot to answer for - they invite people into the forum but the security is useless and over hyped and people have lost hundred of thousands of dollars in there and they wash their hands of it. When i get my earn-drop I will sell it and buy ETN as the ROI is going to be huge on that coin and i can make up my loss in a couple of years. The NRG price is pretty low again - it will probably be a good project in the future but after losing all my stake I won’t bother with it.

Ouch, I’m sorry to hear all that…I don’t actually pay attention to their forums. I see it as free coins regardless…so what happens to it is not my concern. If it develops into something huge, great! I have some. If not, no loss to me. Free is free.

yeah its nice to get some free coins. There forum was fun actually but there is a bug in the discord that allowed outside scammers to clone the admin accounts and they fleeced a ton of people. Of course NRG just says tough luck haha

not much they can do…scammers gonna scam. Safest thing to do is never do anything that would involve doing anything with your coins, period. But regardless, that’s no good:(