You asked for Shopify, I give you Shopify! Now I need your help!

Has this been released? I really would love to be able to use it.

1 Like

As far as I know the team has not released anything for shopify yet.

1 Like

@mehmeh are you still dealing with the tcs? Have you been in contact with team at all? You can direct message me if you want, just wondering where this at, it would be great to see it out there being used.

2 Likes

Thank you for your prompt response very very interested in making this a payment method I hope the team can sort this one out. Very cool implementation.

2 Likes

It works, there’s a way to integrate etn payments.

Have a talk with @mehmeh :slightly_smiling_face:

The app/plugin is ready to be used (at least in a BETA form). However, @mehmeh would like to have some help with the terms & conditions text for this. Shopify needs a good terms & conditions text with all public apps and there are help to get in their documentation and resources.

There have been attempts to reach out to (ETN team) get that but I think its just been a time issue to really get this done.

Probably the guidelines above would work good - but a community member developer would like to make sure they are not personally liable for any miss use etc.

Good news is that it is ready (just not available) and when focus now slowly turns to marketing and wide spread adoption I am sure this will be sorted out.

5 Likes

Someone has just enquired about this plug-in on Reddit. Is there any update on the terms and conditions text @mehmeh and @cnorin ? Cheers!

2 Likes

I will contact the Electroneum team about this and see if we could try to move this further…

@mehmeh needs a reachout and someone with legal knowledge needs to check and confirm the legal docs of Shopify and such things to move this along (to keep @mehmeh not responsible for any “bad usage” or any other pits that could be). The Shopify app is ready in BETA and working but its not an official Shopify payment method (its a app that works as a payment method). Official payment options can only be released by Shopify themselves (as far as I understand it).

Question is if it could be an official thing with a push from Electroneum or if it needs to stay as a third party addition inside Shopify.

I will update here after the weekend and see if we can get this ball rolling…

5 Likes

Just had a few quick searches here and it seems CoinPayments is available (officially!) for Shopify. Was released in June 2020 in BETA https://blog.coinpayments.net/announcements/coinpayments-develops-integration-for-shopify

CoinPayments supports ETN (not instant payment so there might be a slight delay on order confirmation). But its a great option also.

4 Likes

thankyou for the update and heads up @cnorin appreciate it

1 Like

Thanks for the update on this. Checked out coinpayments - I remember hearing about it a few months ago but didn’t look into it as I assumed it was some kind of exchange. Looks good, though shame it’s not instant like the API.

1 Like