UPDATE: Shopify App for ETN Instant Payments

Hey guys, just a quick update on my progress with my Shopify App which integrates ETN instant payments to any store!

So, development is basically finished now. Everything is working smoothly. Community member @cnorin from etncommerce.com has been incredibly helpful in getting this app off the ground. He has even offered hosting of the beta testing on his own servers. So, I gave him a look at the finished product. Here is his video/review/tutorial on the app, so you can see what the finished product looks like:

Join the discussion about the app here:
You asked for Shopify, I give you Shopify! Now I need your help!

Now all we need is some help from the ETN team for privacy policy / terms and conditions. And I also want to discuss some things with them about the future of the Shopify app before I make it public. So to the community members who are eagerly waiting for this, sit tight, it will come as soon as it is ready.

To the ETN team: I hope you’re not too busy with all the hard work you’ve been putting into this cryptocurrency. I also hope you get some well deserved holidays, you’ve done a great job! @Egg, @ETNCEO, I’m ready when you are!

And to @cnorin, I will say it again, thank you for all your help! You deserve a round of applause! :relaxed:

I hope to come back to you guys with some more good news soon.

Kind regards,
Mehmeh

Thanks a lot. Merchant adoption is where it’s at.

1 Like

You are heros of our community forum. More talented person like YOU. I do only marketing… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great work mehmeh the video is awesome too and well made. It looks alot simpler to integrate then I was expecting. Hopefully the ETN team can help you guys get this going, The ETN community continues to impress me with the amount of effort going into some of these payment plugins and websites it’s so exciting to see. I hope you get this off the ground keep us updated as always. Thanks

2 Likes