Tie ETN to share price of electroneum the company

A bit of an out of the box idea, needs further thought and not sure how workable it would be but just putting it out there…

The current market cap if etn is about $35m, that’s not that much. A potential issue I see at the moment is that although electroneum are doing a great job of trying to build an ecosystem, at the moment there are a lot of ways to pay with etn, mobile phone payments, but I guess this will ultimately result in the conversion of etn back into fiat, as the etn used to buy tops ups is then converted back into fiat by whoever is facilitating that transaction? That means to support the price of etn we need more on the demand side, AnyTask could help with that but is still growing, and of those who earn etn on any AnyTask some may hodl but many may again convert back into fiat. Speculators could also support the demand side but I don’t know how sustainable that is, particularly at this fledgling point in the ecosystem development. If the etn price is not stable or doesn’t grow then I think that will hamper adoption and people’s use of etn.

So my idea is… can electroneum tie the value of etn to the share price of the company? Contractually they can say that the full amount of etn, 21 billion, will be equal to 20% ownership of the company. If the company becomes profitable in the future and starts paying dividends, a decentralised finance layer could be built to pay 20% of the dividends out to etn holders, proportional to the amount of etn they hold. This means as electroneum adoption increases the value of the company should increase, which in turn increases the value of etn with potential dividend payments in the future. This should also support the value of etn, and may see a massive boost in people purchasing etn. This would be a very generous move by the company as it would effectively mean giving 20% of the company to etn holders, but it could also massively boost the price of etn and help to facilitate adoption, so it could ultimately be a move that has a good return for the company and is a winner for all parties.

etn ltd has 1 share owned by an other company called red cube advertising ltd i.e. there are no shares nor shareholders

There is no share price for the company. The company is not public so this is not possible.

If it were public, it still would not be possible as the coins are separate from shares. You can not tie the two together.

I think that all of our current problems derived from a lack of identity.

We are a Hybrid: Electroneum has combined Fintech and cryptocurrency.

The issue is that the crypto world considers us another clone and the Fintech world doesn’t know how to treat us.
Since we are KYC/AML and we are more a Fintech company than a crypto one we should act like it.

My solution is very simple.

RAISED FUNDS

We should raise funds as a fintech company like Revolut and Fiverr even if we currently have funds.
Reason for this are:

1 Working capital…this will allow hiring more people …do things better and faster etc.

2 You can move quickly on opportunities. You don’t have to wait for Binance or whatever and once an opportunity arise you will be the first to get it.

3 Raise money to build strategic partnerships. The people who give you money also support you.

4 A boost in confidence from everybody

5 Raise money to validate your valuation. Richard complains that he can see the team work in the ETN market cap. Adding more money will fix this.

6 Marketing. Every time a company announced that it raised x amounts of funds media will jump on it.
Just Google “revolut funding” to see.

Yes it is privately owned at the moment, you can still sell a share in the company. I meant to say link the value of the currency to the value of the company, the wording of ‘share price’ was not the correct choice in this case but it was the principal I was trying to convey.

There are potentially mechanisms to do that. If you look at a company called Bankera, they issued a cryptocurrency called ‘Bankers’, and they say they pay out 20% of company revenue to the holders of Bankers via smart contracts. In essence through a mechanism like that you can link the value of the cryptocurrency to the value of the company.

Yes it is privately owned at the moment, you can still sell a share in the company. I meant to say link the value of the currency to the value of the company, the wording of ‘share price’ was not the correct choice in this case but it was the principal I was trying to convey.

There are actually potentially mechanisms to do that. If you look at a company called Bankera, they issued a cryptocurrency called ‘Bankers’, and they say they pay out 20% of company revenue to the holders of Bankers via smart contracts. In essence through a mechanism like that you can link the value of the cryptocurrency to the value of the company.

Yes sure the company may want to raise funds, and there are probably a lot of good initiatives that could be invested in to boost the adoption of electroneum.