These empty blocks need to be addressed!

serious money wont invest in this blockchain…

It can be fixed. It needs some attention that’s for sure. I’ve been waiting 30 minutes.
Screenshot_20181025-224859

1 Like

Because of reports like this, I stay away from the offline wallet. I’m waiting for a hardware wallet

But i filled in january over 10 offline wallets (with big amounts…) and I am afraid then after 1-3 years I be not able to do withdrawal… :frowning: so for me its not so happy…
And hardware wallet would be AMAZING… :slight_smile: and solve a lot of problems…

A company called Ellipal claims they have such a wallet. They mentioned this about a month ago on the forum but they got removed. I haven’t followed up with them yet.

1.Why are blocks empty ? Surely if they have been mined they get wiped … I have no idea … looking to learn
2.also I’ve heard they mine empty blocks why would they do that ??

So many transactions Pendiente and I only see is empty blocks!

So this is what fast transaction looks like? More than 23 minutes and the transactions are not being proces?

Not even Bitcoin is that slow.

Lighthing

This will not be an issue as of v8, because only trusted parties are allowed to mine, and their binaries are constructed such that they cannot play with the block template to mine empties. Closing :slight_smile:

10 Likes