*the poor people of 2018*

πŸ€¦β€β™‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚
THE POOR PEOPLE OF 2018

The List of people who are not likely to get rich in 2018 is out.
Pls check for your name.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

:arrow_right:Those who believe CRYPTOCURRENCIES and every online business is a scam.

:arrow_right:Those who are afraid of taking business risks.

:arrow_right:Those who don’t believe that success comes after a risk.

:arrow_right:Those that hang out with pessimistic people.

:arrow_right:Those who always see reasons to fail, but don’t see chances of succeeding.

:arrow_right:Those who think business should remain primitive.

:arrow_right:Those who believe rich people are born to be rich and the poor are born to be poor.

:arrow_right:Those who live for the day and sacrifice tomorrow for today.

:arrow_right:Those who are not honest in their dealings with others.

:arrow_right:Those who are always suspicious when it comes to money.

:arrow_right:Those who wait for others to make it before they follow suit.

:arrow_right:Those who carry all their eggs in one basket.

:arrow_right:Those who bank all their money because they are too scared of investment.

:arrow_right:Those who depend on govt and politicians to offer them jobs.

STOP BLAMING YOUR GOVERNMENT FOR EVERYTHING YOU CAN EITHER STAY RICH OR STAY POOR THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE

I agree with many of these
":arrow_right:Those who believe CRYPTOCURRENCIES and every online business is a scam.

:arrow_right:Those who are afraid of taking business risks.

:arrow_right:Those who don’t believe that success comes after a risk.
:arrow_right:Those who are always suspicious when it comes to money.
:arrow_right:Those who wait for others to make it before they follow suit.
:arrow_right:Those who bank all their money because they are too scared of investment."
These folks are afraid of success. People too scared to invest will never ever be wealthy.

Disagree with these : β€œ:arrow_right:Those who carry all their eggs in one basket.” Loading up on one asset before it explodes is exactly how to get rich.
β€œ:arrow_right:Those who depend on govt and politicians to offer them jobs.”
Many businesses small and large rely on government connections.

I agree with all of those @998c5dfcb9f14ed6dc0f :sunglasses: And i agree with @M-Kid If you don’t try to take risk in opportunities in your life you won’t ever gain money because by working normally for a boss you will never be rich let alone have a lot yes you might live decent but won’t reach that ever because the Government and your boss will try their best to keep you there :yum:

1 Like

The only one that I fall under is
β€œ:arrow_right:Those that hang out with pessimistic people.”. I’m the forward thinking one in my group of humans. Can’t deny they’ve affected how I think in many ways, but I’m the optimistic one of the group.

I am also under the group you didn’t list that are in a giant hole of debt. :wink: