The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

NothingToSeeHere

Don’t worry, The secret squirrels will fix you :heart:

5 Likes

Set my new max goal and about to start chipping away at it. Shouldn’t be hard with these prices! :nerd_face::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It feels good to be back in the game and have a new little bag to be filled!

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome back to the greatest game of all.
Patience.
You have just invested again in one of the finest projects in the Cryptosphere.
May it reward you with all the passion and enthusiasm that you put into it and power your dreams of the future with reality.
@Cosmicrypto

6 Likes

Thanks Pahini. I think you mean the FINEST project in cryptosphere! :joy::heart_eyes: actually it’s one of the best investments I’ve ever made :muscle::sparkles::rocket:

4 Likes

Morning!:slight_smile: cant belive how strong in sats Electroneum is ! Wow

5 Likes

We need to burn some supply 1st. When we will hit 12 bil in supply we will be around 0.4 or better. We cannot enjoy any pump, yet. We are hated by a lot of communities that doesent have nothing good to speak about us. When btc will hit 1k dollars ( 2 months of nothing big happens ) than we will see whos the real boss in crypto.

3 Likes

Yeah I re-evaluated my target goal and notched it up considerably.

3 Likes

I am pretty sure if there will be any btc price crash Etn team will put out some awesome news, then we will shine! :))

2 Likes

Just filed up my bags. I am way ower my first goal. Bought bunch at this low price. From now on i am just relaxing :sunglasses:. And enjoying the ride. :grin:. Did my best to suport price :smiley:

7 Likes

Must have more of the precious.

4 Likes

Bear market soon
miniature-teddy-bear

6 Likes

Smaller and smaller… until POP! And out come the bulls on fire, charging for the rocket :rocket::ox::ox::ox::fire:

8 Likes

1 like for all the supporting whales in this wild bear market…
:facepunch:t5::+1:t5:

6 Likes

@Rachel

I’d like to give ETN out as Christmas gifts this year to my entire office staff. I’d like to make a bunch of offline wallets and put them inside Christmas cards. It would be really nice if you folks would consider making a holiday gift offline wallet that explains Electroneum, the mining app, etc. to laypeople so I don’t have to do a bunch of explaining at the Christmas luncheon.

Thanks for considering.

17 Likes

plz visit this url and share this url with those whom you wanted to introduce to our GEM asset ETN…

6 Likes

I am just staring at ETN/BTC chart and its almost unreal! look at the strenght we have!

Well done, to everybody!

10 Likes

I do not have a max but i set goals and every time when i get to my goal i set another goal. I do not have a max because i will not stop buying coins until the price gets to high. Like when ETN hits like $0,45 or something. I am trying to buy in right now with these ridiculous low prices. Electroneum should be much higher in ranking but i feel we will get there. For now i am not worried because the hole market is bleeding and we do not loose many places in ranking even if our price goes down to $0,005. The hole market is a victim to the manipulation. But when the market restores to the value of two weeks ago than we can make some serious steps upward. I hope we will restore faster than the rest of the market and so we can go up the ladder and make our way into the top 30 or higher. It is like baby steps but we will get closer as some projects will loose value and will not get up after they fall. Electroneum has so many things they accomplished that we will be a project that will be on two legs when the market is up again.

8 Likes

That is a great idea. I keep on talking to my familly and friends about ETN and my father has set a new goal. He wants to buy 200k coins. I convinced other people to use the mining app. So i am trying to get as much people in as possible. Some times i sell my fisical stuff i do not use on the dutch graigslist and when people come here and pick it up i try to tell them about ETN haha But that paper wallet idea is a good one. Thanks for helping Etn and spread the word.

10 Likes

If not peaked yet, you’r wellcome! We want to find some crypto veterans :))

2 Likes