The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

oh, yes this buy wall is not fake
can you feel his presence too :grin: ?

4 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: Sorry am on Bitfinex and didn’t have Cryptopia open.

2 Likes

me2, i just keep it up for entertainment purposes

3 Likes

I like this but have no likes right now

4 Likes

Yeah whales are defending the 200sats line, as should have been going down!!!

10 Likes

Me too out of :heart: so you get one of these:Screenshot_2018-11-25-10-25-53-1

Megalodon eats Dark whales for breakfast

8 Likes

trill

8 Likes

This goes for Electroneum :zap::zap::zap:

10 Likes

cutewhale

10 Likes

I’m coming back in 10 hours to like this lol

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Your humour when the chips are down.
Fight the dump in any possible means.
A call to arms goes out, not for weapons but for humour.
We’ll just laugh our way back into the green with whatever we’ve got.!
@RSKNOR

5 Likes

Love your buying habits @RSKNOR :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:plus 20 :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

i believe there is a secret society of etn whales beyond this forum (let us call it a whale pool), LOL’ing hard at the naysayers atm

3 Likes

The secret squirrels are among us !
:heart::heart:
@RSKNOR

5 Likes

meme

5 Likes

Thats my sort of eye candy…the Third Eye.
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

lol, i agree

illuminati_accident

5 Likes

It seems outrageous to me that with all things going for it, ETN is sitting at 57 on the ranking table! Realistically and with all things achieved so far, ETN should be sitting in the top 20. We are one of the few coins that already have fundamental value.

To invest right now is a risk but it’s a very well calculated one. Not only because of ETN’s potential but also the “guarantees”. We have several guarantees on the table:
-guaranteed iOS app
-guaranteed at least 1 monster deal
-guaranteed at least 15 deals

That’s a pretty calculated risk if you ask me.

I keep saying to myself that I’ve hit my max in buying but then something happens and I fomo in and buy more! There’s not much fomo around right now but I’m looking at the bigger picture.

If you’re like me and have maxed out but can’t help fomoing in when excitement hits, I propose we set a new max, take advantage of that sea of red and help our coin climb up that ladder. Fight the dump again and take our coin to it’s rightful ranking place!

15 Likes

laughter

4 Likes

@CosmicryptoScreenshot_2018-07-03-17-04-58-1

2 Likes