The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

I didn’t even read that and I was thinking the same thing! Ells is intelligent and Electroneum team would not pass up the opportunity to ride this long awaited news with a nice announcement.
My prediction is we will see ETN sitting at around 27-29 on the ranking table in the next week. I could be very wrong as this prediction is not based on any facts! :joy: :purple_heart: my :zap::zap::zap:

8 Likes

And then again…bakkt delayed by more than a month, so whatever we gain will be lost again

1 Like

Good to be remembered in this bad environment.

4 Likes

We can go back to TOP50 for sure we only need a little things - email about progress in last 40-50 days:
they need write about sistemkoin, liquid fiat pairs, trail stage in Hong kong and South korea + hitbit… etc… and maybe add info about cloud mining
Release the iOs app fully with cloud mining in December.
Make some promotion via youtube or Twitter or Instagram big channels with 100K + subscribe,
Join again at MWC conference in Barcelona
And so on… I am full of ideas :smiley:

7 Likes

Their progress is incredible, you’d have to be blind not to see it. I feel sorry for those who can’t :star_struck::sparkles::purple_heart:

4 Likes

And whole market cap is flying up just as quickly as it went down. Gees I love the cryptoverse!

3 Likes

HITBTC now showing up on Coin Market Cap!!! $25k USD volume so far :wink:

6 Likes

Wow 53 position and start climbing. Now 3rd most gainer from TOP100 at CMC :wink:

5 Likes

now #52:roket::roket:

4 Likes

Could be in for an interesting night…
That total market cap just booted up around 2.5 billion $ US.
In 15 minutes
Good to see a little fresh money in the market.

1 Like

Why do you think that is so…?

To me, December may be full of surprises for the entire crypto market. Anyone want to guess?
#btc = 9,500-10,000 #etn = 0.15 -$0.25
I just don’t have any basis for guessing.

2 Likes

verge only does 35K on hitBTC…

Lets not get too excited :smiley:

3 Likes

It might just be the other way around,
After all this is crypto…The strangest things have happened and will continue to happen.
I would even speculate…but I do know it will be roses all around :heart::heart:

4 Likes

No idea on price but my guess is we will fly up the ranks and be sitting somewhere in the top 25 by years’ end :heart_eyes: and don’t worry, mine is not based on any facts either. Just common sense :joy:

4 Likes

Thats live in AU 33k x .73 = 24.09k..roughly...very roughly into US

2 Likes

Yes, there’ll be ups, but unless the market is going up, gains will vanish again. Look at ETN. went from .05 to 2.4 but came back down due to huge losses in the market.

I think the only change to gain and sustain is through institutional money. But there won’t be ETFs etc allowed before Bakkt, I’m sure. So I’d say February before the market is going anywhere?!

I hope I’m wrong. iOS is released, we gain 300% and continously gain from there…slowly tho

3 Likes

BTC reached 20k without institiutional money.

1 Like

You’re welcome and thank you for the feedback @Cosmicrypto it’s much appreciated. I’m always on the hunt for unique places to list ETN.

For anyone who’s not taken a look yet come see what you think about this service, long term I think it’s pretty great.

2 Likes

I wonder how Richard would get along with the crew on “Shark Tank”
Ive watched the show a few times.
They are quite viscious at times.

2 Likes