Price is dropping back down now :frowning:

Lets see if we are just cooling down now, preparing to pump more :thinking:

1 Like

I am sure they already do fud themselves

pump and dump it looks like

Thank God, Fomo here

1 Like

i see btc has also had a bit of a bounce up :smiley:

@ Chris_T I am sure they will give us an update they are very busy with the IOS APP and cloud mining they will get to it they work very hard for us and are doing a great job.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I foresee another pump coming in the next 8 hours. Why?
Bitcoin withdrawal/deposit time and the Asian market is still asleep. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you think there was insider trading?

I have zero doubt they will have the iOS out by the end of the year , I think the hint was/is with kyc…

2 Likes

I have 40+ people lined up to start using the ETN IOS app. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I guess Bitcoin is not tired of this dump just yet… gosh…

2 Likes

Looks like the ping pong ball settled down. Now we need a nice and steady climb. We are way oversold…in my opinion.

1 Like

Really like to watch his videos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No chance of them responding to any request to do anything related to market manipulation I’d have thought (either positive or negative) as that would make them complicit in it.

1 Like

Behold!
What did i miss in my kids/dinner/cirkus…?
I see spikesn fomo.
I see the fire in forum ignited fast, with price, as i expected.:blush:
Ooh, the friday 100guess will be exciting
I see Kuc walls now paperthin.

6 Likes

You are crazy guys. 300 replies in 20h :joy::joy::joy::joy: i can’t read everything, but i’m following many posts and price. I’ve seen this morning a nice .00808€, means circa 180sats, if i’m right, and many hours later again at .01018. This means that ETN has a life. An own life, like a little child that is growing day by day. Now we are having a nice million in volume. This encourage us against the ones saying that ETN is a shitty coin or a penny coin.
Stay strong and HODL

3 Likes

price on hitbtc has now stabilised…lets see where we go from here

2 Likes

Yesterday we kicked stones almost alone in here…:smile:

5 Likes