The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

@Rachel, any chance of lifting the ban on @M-Kid seeing as I’m sure he is helping to support the price…

Yes, We miss M-kid, bring him back!

4 Likes

I was trying HitBTC but my ETN deposit address in HITBTC is too long and is not accepted by cryptopia “Invalid ETN Address”. Does any body know why?
Thanks

same here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Moral of the story…never wait for .005 again to buy…

3 Likes

I wish i could answer the addresses, but i don’t use this exchanges i am on liquid

1 Like

But we were DIS close! Sigh, my money didn’t reach the exchange yet, anyways…

I personally was waiting for it to dip around .007 to buy a boatload…that worked out well

Dark whale back again? HUGE DUMP. First KuCoin, then Cryptopia, and instant sell wall. someone is trying to push us down again!

The exchange list on the mining app needs updating !!

It’s great having some good news , hopefully this will keep us above the rest and our green candle shines out …

Let the people see us

1 Like

Just a second chance for those who woke up late this morning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

M-Kid now (20 char limit deal)

1 Like

I have reported this numerous times, still no action taken to update the exchanges on the app

Almost top gainer on cmc. Jumped 7 places from a 10% turn around. That was quick!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When the iOS app comes out what will the fudders have left??

I bought all of my ETN on Cryptopia and can attest to the fact I have had no problems with the millions of ETN I bought from them.

3 Likes

Oooooo that’s when things should go crazy , as you said they won’t have a damn thing to fud about …

They can go fud themselves

3 Likes

Interesting timings here…

Screenshot_20181120-164313

4 Likes

well isn’t this lovely to see :slight_smile: great stuff.

2 Likes
7 Likes