The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

RiotControl

7 Likes

I Don’t Understand Why People come on a community forum page JUST to post about Their Negative Opinion on ETN…WHY …?..What can you possibly gain from that…?
It Seems to me that you’re Just trying to provoke people into engaging in a Negative Conversation about Your Opinion about the Price of ETN…:roll_eyes:
Why waste your time …? Nothing Good Comes from Negativity…NOTHING !

6 Likes

I’d say as long as you’re here then you’ve joined. I didn’t realize there was a set amount to be part of this club… I just thought it was about being dump fighters and not specifically collectors… Though that is a benefit of fighting the dump I suppose.

2 Likes

Understand that this particular thread was created to Fight the Dump, so buying to just turn around to sell isn’t what we are about. However, to be fair @profit didn’t say he was selling, he just made an observation stating his opinion, which time will tell if that was true. Wrong thread to state that, yes, maybe he should have gone somewhere else but we are HODLERS so a comment like this shouldn’t affect us in the least. I wouldn’t crucify him for stating an opinion. IMHO…

6 Likes

8:18 Friday Morning West Coast USA good morning Team!

3 Likes

Good day kind sir, I assume that you are behind GMT there?

2 Likes

We should soon welcome M-kid back :))

7 Likes

Richard mentioned in an interview that he expects IOS app and KYC around Christmas so i am not expecting anything real big until then. Buttttt a little update or bombshell of a story would have been nice! Big things coming people, i can smell it, i can almost taste it… Oh wait never-mind, that is the remnants of my sushi last night.

8 Likes

The next podcast looks to be where we will find all sorts of happy, roll on Monday.

1 Like

agreed. In the mean time we need Bitcoin to hold 4k

1 Like

I expected the podcast to come out today, seeing as they released the trailer yesterday. Oh well looking forward to next week.

4 Likes

Get Excited! We are on the cusp of a really big thing. When M-Kid?

3 Likes

Yeah isn’t it 12/1/18 @ 08:00 somewhere in the world???

3 Likes

Right when M-Kid it is 8:00AM somewhere.

1 Like

Speaking from no learned standpoint I have a feeling that BTC will go up sooner or later, too much for the real big whales to have at stake. Maybe there are a bunch of people just hovering over that buy button choosing the right moment…or maybe not… See how I clarified absolutely nothing there. I’m going into politics!

4 Likes

@wTz1 You need to start taking pictures with Ugly babies now for political reasons.

1 Like

I’ll go fetch the kids! You can be my spindoctor @Tanwax. Look out President T I’m coming for ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m not crucifying him…Just,…What’s the point of making that statement…?..You Not going to get ANY positive reaction or debate on this thread…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Yeah what he said goes for me too 2X

3 Likes

yeah @profit, please state something long term positive about cryptocurrencies in general and we will be all good again :smile:
#IceBreaker

3 Likes