The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

A YouTube notification just said Kucoin is now accepting credit cards payments. Can anyone here verify this?

3 Likes

I would’t expect too much from today.
I think that now it’s not a good time to publish news because the crypto market is in the red and I think the team knows that too.
Choosing the right time can make a huge difference!
But I’m also happy when I hear something!
Head high people, our time will come!

4 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

Dang your like ol lightning fingers.

3 Likes

Well it doesnt matter. Probably this bear market will last much longer…they wont wait it to be over an then release the news…it wont make such impact, but good news is still good news…the price may come later when market gets better.

It can help us fall less in this blood days…

5 Likes

That’s brilliant news! Another fiat exchange for ETN

2 Likes

Pokerchip fingers…:smile::smile:

1 Like

Maybe I have expressed myself wrong, I actually meant that people should not hang their heads, if they don’t get any news today!

2 Likes

Where did you get the vectors for that or did you just make them? Or you don’t know and asked a third party to make them? I’m thinking of buying a laser cutter/engraver and making up some Electroneum things like a model rocket (it will cut into a curved surface as it auto-focuses), keychains with the ETN symbol on one side and your QR code on the other side, an acrylic lighted sign that says “Electroneum accepted here” I’ll think of stuff as time goes on. I’ll mostly be doing other stuff but I’ll do some ETN stuff. I just have to convince the repairman at work to go halfs with me on it. He seems semi-interested in using it to make stuff to sell.

7 Likes

The idea and the vectors. They are my development in Corel Draw. Anything we can close a partnership for its creation.

3 Likes

1 am here Saturday morning .
Goodnight from Oz!
:heart::heart:

6 Likes

Go get some sleep Pahini :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think that we will hear any news today - we would have had the news by now if there was any…

1 Like

Coming soon…very soon😂

2 Likes

… equals within the next two weeks - maybe :joy:

:grin::joy::wink::space_invader::speak_no_evil::foot:

1 Like

I dont think you should be aloud to make speculations like this because you are a confessed trader who makes money from influencing people to sell with posts like this.

Just saying!

5 Likes

And What evidence do you have to back up that rather Bold Negative statement…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

No no no he wants to buy YOUR bags at 150! He is a day trader trying to get people to sell and force the price down so he can buy more for what he just sold.

Dont listen to BS posts like this.

9 Likes