The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Good to see the github pull requests. Considering the volume they believe they need to be able to handle Q1…aaaaah damn.

1 Like

Dammit, I’m suffering from bloody fomo now thanks to @MSystem. I’ll finish in the kitchen then off to the batcave for another bag of coins. I was warned about this when I got into crypto. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

we are all suffering from the same thing…but long term this is all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Better to FOMO now then at $1.00 when everyone else does.

6 Likes

Thanks @MSystem for correcting me.
Especially it being in the favour of the FOMO which you constantly dazzle us with.
Love your work man,
:heart: Every post
Thankyou and to all the Geniuses and Team.
Special thanks to Richard Ells and of course our beloved Chris Gorman for making every achievement worth waiting for.
:heart::heart:

5 Likes

No chance, I doubt I’ll buy in that high. Yes it could/will be worth more but to coin (excuse the pun,) an old phrase: A stitch in time is better than nine. Oi Coinbase! Take my fiat! Incomiiiiing!!!

2 Likes

I knew it, Planet ETN/Nibiru is Coming In in December…
NASA landing space-junk on Mars is just a cover-up story to keep the masses in line

5 Likes

Remembering to log into the right Cryptopia! We wouldn’t want anyone helping themselves now would we.

1 Like

See how fast LTC is today, starting now.

2 Likes

Hash rate went up in app, and active green light pulsing… Hmmm

2 Likes

SpaceX might shoot up and there and mine the stuffing out of it on the way past.

3 Likes

I’ve just watched that trailer… Mind BLOWN. Governments? I wonder which particular ones…:thinking::thinking::thinking:…could one of them be…O.M.G.

3 Likes

Boom, there it is. LTC is so much faster than BTC.

2 Likes

Get ready guys. It’s coming!

giphy

6 Likes

They killed ripple, you bastards.

3 Likes

Dont forget to vote closing soon, it is at post 2060 above :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

2 Likes

Haha south Park reference :arrow_up: :joy:

1 Like

Link will take you directly to vote :+1:

1 Like

:boom::confetti_ball:They’ll all be revealed together:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

To late for that option now :slight_smile:

1 Like