The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

I didnt want to say the word.
I was actually thinking bigger!
I was thinking more like the one that just cruised into a harbour off the coast of Greenland? (I think?)
They were worried chunks may fall off and create a tsunami.
That BIG!!

1 Like

OK ok that is big enough. haha This will a fun ride guys.

1 Like

Suddenly
Out
Of
Nowhere

2 Likes

@MSystem
That is one evil teaser poke, thanks, no i wont sleep again.
:smile::smile::flushed::flushed: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

hoho :))

7 Likes

makes you wonder if they are delaying releasing the whole podcast until after news is announced…Maybe Friday??

5 Likes

who knows, lets hope so :))

Thanks for the post.
Great way to start my day!
More affirmation of the “Iceberg Theory”
Onwards and Upwards
:heart::heart: Electroneum :heart::heart:

3 Likes

If you can’t get excited for what’s coming over the next year(couple months) then you don’t deserve your ETN.

3 Likes

Oh I’m excited, just wish the fiat was a little more plentiful so I could buy a bucket load more…

4 Likes

Damn Christmas, if only my kids truly understood what an offline wallet was…

6 Likes

Hello Ladies and Gents,

The iceberg theory is quite accurate and correct. I would even go as much as say that it is only 5% on the surface and the 95% is hidden. Electroneum is the “Beast Asleep” and only hand full of people today can actually see the potential of this project at the moment.

99% of people are not ready for what is to come, and they are more attached to the negative side of the crypto than to the actual positive potential within. In this space there is a lot of talk and little action. Of course, we had a fair share of mishaps and delays, this however did not stop the Team form their constant push for adoption.

We are now in a completely different place from where they started, it is not the same Electroneum as it was a year ago. Keep your chin up Ladies and Gents as good things come to those who wait, and I can tell you that you will not have to wait 5 or 10 years. Things will come much sooner for all of us.:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

Thanks
M.

39 Likes

I want to buy moreee nowww

Lets Fomo!

Micron is shaking…:smile:
Msystem has laid out nuts.
It better be not ‘soon’… :smile::yum:

3 Likes

Are you @m-kid in disguise? :eyes:

6 Likes

Seriously? :joy::rofl::joy::point_up:

12 Likes

The FOMO is strong :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I need more likes. 20 mins

4 Likes

keep up the great videos and work you do.

4 Likes

Very good summed up.
Thanks @Msystem. The folks need a little brainsmile, the minutes are long inside here.:smile:… mkid in dark cape and mask

5 Likes