The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

i send some etn to my friend and it took 20 minutes

1 Like

Notification and garanteed is 3seconds/instant.
Chain is coming down too, varies from 5-20mins in my experiences. Very good

6 Likes

yup overall take 15-20 mnt to complete all transactions from processing and receive . that was awesome imagine if this can be more faster up to 5 mnt completed mass adoption is real thing

Cammmon @chris.gorman lets see the report !

7 Likes

Just had my email from Richard updating me on Monday’s events.

I dont understand why these take so long to get to some people :confused:

1 Like

No matter. Mine got to me Sunday. It’s not like it wasn’t posted up on here immediately as the first one was delivered. Bigger fish to fry!

You can usually find new news here first eh!

1 Like

Yeah i didn’t get an email either, not bothered personally as i check here and social media everyday.
Maybe adding an official announcement notification,alert or a tab with news and announcements on to the app would be good idea.

I imagine bulk mailing 3 million + emails is a hefty task for any list manager software.

4 Likes

Can you imagine how long it would take once etn gets 100 millions users !!!

3 Likes

10k likes on this one? Seems like an anomaly. Boosted / used as ad perhaps?

4 Likes

10K likes / only 32 shares…

2 Likes

Awesome, glad to have you back!!!

3 Likes

Dunno how that unfortunate prince from nigeria that needs me to give him my bank details so he can use me to get access to his half a billion dollars manages to send out so many emails

6 Likes

Have I mentioned how much I love ETN. Well I do…:heart_eyes:

https://community.electroneum.com/t/electroneum-creates-positively-disruptive-blockchain-that-shields-etn-from-51-attacks/17362?u=muenortcele

10 Likes

Which exchanges require a crypto to be 51% attack proof?

I’m not quite sure how this opens up exchanges?

1 Like

It could mean it is easier to integrate? Not to mention if it is more secure it is less likely for some bad actors to do damage to the project making it more pleasing to the exchanges. Not entirely sure.

4 Likes

I don’t know if it opens up exchanges, but helps exchanges avoid losses in a 51% double spend attack. Exchanges are stuck with the losses.

4 Likes

New video from Mick just out.

6 Likes

No stopping ETN! Second half of 2019 will be amazing!

4 Likes