The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

There’s s paid press release on business wire India. Gets seen but a lot of of businesses.

https://www.businesswireindia.com/electroneum-major-upgrade-makes-etn-the-worlds-most-secure-decentralised-and-eco-friendly-crypto-and-reduces-block-rewards-by-75-64062.html

5 Likes

So my guess is we have about 2weeks before ETN gets its true value…Once new contries start to go live and we found out about NGOs…no stopping this bull

it will be interesting to watch registered numbers and cloud miners

13 Likes

I do hope they continue to ride this positivity and publicity with some of the deal drops happening in the next few weeks rather than let it all cool down before the next announcement.

8 Likes

I could see The Unlimited going officially live soon.

Now that I think about it, since they are big into humanitarian projects (not just a MVNO), they may also be one of the first mining partners.

8 Likes

Any news from the press conference today?

Lots of potential trial options with the unlimited also :thinking:

7 Likes

Not yet, I’m keeping one eye on this just in case:

https://twitter.com/fintechweek?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^embeddedtimeline|twterm^profile%3Aelectroneum&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Felectroneum%2F

4 Likes

I just read the Yahoo Finance article. Definitely worth a read, even if you’re already aware of what’s going on.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/electroneum-radical-upgrade-ushers-nonprofit-184028323.html

5 Likes

This Is Richard Ells after making the following statement…:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

==============================================================================

“Facebook talks about a very similar concept in the White Paper describing their Libra cryptocurrency project. But while they were writing about it, we developed it, launched it and made it a reality.”…:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

21 Likes

A really great article by Olivier (Oli) Acuna Barba , highly suggest you all take a moment to read it.

14 Likes

Excellent article.

Ty for sharing :sunglasses::grin: @J5Alive

:+1::+1::chipmunk::chipmunk:

5 Likes

You’re most welcome @Plankton_ETN, he always hit’s it out of the park with these. I always look forward to reading them when he writes a new one. :grin:

6 Likes

@ gjfrom
I wonder what the Libra project will actually do. At least at this time I am not seeing allot of information about, IF, AS and When they think they will launch such a thing.

Forgive me for not being up on their project. lol :cold_face:

Regards:
Skratch ™

I think Libra has a very very long wait to launch since the gov want’s to put a long moratorium on it. Pretty much no one trust FB and rightfully so, they abuse user data so badly imo they shouldn’t be allowed to even touch this industry, in fact I quite hope FB get’s totally shut down one day.

I don’t even see it as competition personally. ETN will beat it out in every single way imaginable and has a huge edge not only in doing POR first but the fact they’re a trusted and transparent company looking to do good in the world where FB is the polar opposite.

9 Likes

All you have to do is look at who will be allowed to run nodes. We are talking large corporate entities who have to buy in at 10mil each. That says it all, when comparing Libra to Electroneum.

6 Likes

It’s not the first time zuckerberg “borrows” a good idea '- like facebook … :wink:

11 Likes

Libra - non etn section

:+1:

3 Likes

Technically Richard is saying follow me on a new cryptocurrency path i just created with a technology no one ever seen or heard of and to the skeptical crypto companies he send an invitation to whomever wants to succeed you should follow me, and to the multi billion dollars companies he said i made it a reality the technology you guys still dreaming of

1 Like

Thanks !

The credit goes to the talented Olivier (Oli) Acuna Barba - One of the newer ETN Members.

When we work together we are unstoppable!
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

Cheers
M

18 Likes

You’re welcome & sorry about that, didn’t realize I missed giving someone credit when it’s due. Hat’s off to Olivier in that case, didn’t realize it was them. That makes two of you in that case who do outstanding articles.

4 Likes