The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

massive climbing price is going

7 Likes

That’s not that old :wink:

5 Likes

I hope this update not just one shot pumps , stonglt growth , strong team , strong community

6 Likes

Hope that is healthy pomp not speculative :crossed_fingers::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Sry. No coins to grab😛

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Is it safe to play around with trading etn today? I’ve got a fee etn’s on huobi and it will bad for me if the price doesnt go down after i sell at the top.

lol who knows ? it’s all your risk . high risk high return even Nostradamus can’t predict crypto

2 Likes

I’ve had no problem with purchases today on Kucoin, it should be the same for other exchanges as well, just don’t transfer to or from your ETN wallet until the software update is complete :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Overview

RedCube is a Brand Communications company , which envisions to go beyond the realms of simply being just an agency and move more towards being your brand communication partner more like your MARKETING BACK OFFICE . Our endeavor has been to bring out turnkey solution providing capability to our clients hence we have been building up a robust in-house multi faceted service providing human resource . We besides doing Exhibitions, Events, Promotions & Retail have also strong capabilities in Creatives, Interactive, Digital & Call Centre Services. Each one working in perfect synergy and as a specialized service in itself as-well.

Website

http://www.red-cube.co.in

Industry

Events Services

Company size

51-200 employees

Headquarters

New Delhi, Delhi

Type

Privately Held

Founded

Specialties

Events, Promotions, Exhibitions, Response, Interactive, and Retail

Ownership

There are currently 1 people with significant control at RED CUBE ADVERTISING LTD. RICHARD JOHN ELLS owns 1 ORDINARY shares, with a value of 1.0 GBP each.

Shareholders

Name Quantity Share Type Value
RICHARD JOHN ELLS 1 ORDINARY 1.0 GBP

Employees

RED CUBE ADVERTISING LTD currently employees 1 people. The management level consists of 100.00% of director level. Direct emails and phone numbers are available for 1 executives and the entire list can be exported to Excel.

Employees

Employee Seniority level Contacts Nationality Date of birth
Richard EllsDirector Director -

-|British|3-1970|

https://uk.globaldatabase.com/company/red-cube-advertising-ltd-23533220#div_ownership

https://uk.globaldatabase.com/company/red-cube-advertising-ltd-23533220#div_ownership

8 Likes

Damn, nothing can be hidden from ETN community :smiley:

6 Likes
3 Likes

This is getting kind of creepy as in the stalker variety creepy.

2 Likes

I assure you there are public information’s official, what is creepy about that?

The obsession over it is creepy and stalkerish IMO. Yeah anyone with the ability to type in the companies house url can find the info, so what’s your point? Posting all his companies info is accomplishing what?

I know many people who own more than one business, and many that contract or do business with one another. Nothing illegal about it, so what is the point? The man can structure his businesses how he sees fit.

2 Likes

I’m not just singling you out, I just think people are getting a little carried away with it. it’s normal to be curious, gets weird when it looks like it’s becoming an obsession to dig up anything one can find.

But that’s just how I see it. That activity is usually left for when someone does a runner or is a scammer and people want answers.

We are investors and that means we have put a lot money into this company, some of us sacrifice plenty in hope for better future so I thought we deserve any information that is available out there, do not you think?

If I felt Richard was dishonest, I might want to know what kind of toilet paper he wipes with I guess. Otherwise, no I don’t really care about everytime he farts or how many businesses he has as long as ETN is making progress.

If limited knowledge makes you happy that is choice but do not forget there are more people in this investment. There is no need to be rude by the way :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes