The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

socks

5 Likes

Less than 48 hours before things get REALLY interesting :grin:

5 Likes

Github is showing 10 more contributions to private repo today by Chris.
Was 10 yesterday, now it’s 20.

14 Likes

I saw someone linking this in reddit: ETN Facebook ads
Thought you guys might want to see too if no one else has posted already.

8 Likes

ya I was browsing that. LOOOOVE the countries list!

3 Likes

Looks like none for the US though?

I see 18 yesterday, 1 today. sum=19 after the fork update started

1 Like

I am assuming that is a good thing? :+1:

1 Like

It’s great that the advertising has started but they need to sell the benefits, how will it benefit the end user? Here’s a few examples i made.

9 Likes

They’ll get this. Remember, this is just simple A/B testing to see which imagery sticks, and which doesn’t. That’s why all the text is the same. From there, they will refine the text, using various summaries and whatnot, to do A/B testing on the text. And so on. Marketing is an evolution; to really be great at it, you’re constantly changing the message, grabbing people seeing it for the first time at a higher rate, as well as convincing those that it didn’t have an effect on previously.

Remember, marketing is something Richard is great at. We’re in good hands. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Looking at the copy, many look like they are aimed at those already with an interest in crypto. There will lots of variations on copy/imagery depending on the demographic. They got this.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s hard to comment on FB Ads without knowing what the target audience is but selling the benefits is better that awareness advertising.

1 Like

More interesting to me is the countries listed.

3 Likes

Planting a bunch of blueberries at the moment.

Lots of ceder roots to cut, and rocks to move >.>

9 Likes

Well the announcement did say this is the first of our software updates…

So, it’s likely an upgrade that had to happen before other planned tweaks can be implemented in the near future.

That’s how I read it. Wouldn’t bother mentioning the first if more wasn’t in the works.

11 Likes

What countries list you talking about? Am I missed something?

1 Like

What countries list you talking about?

the FB ad has a selectable country list but there are more than 20 countries there

1 Like

my_guess_ that there was 1 country in the present ongoing update and 19 is coming in 19 patches

The 20 countries by EOY refers to MVNO partners going live. They are totally free to advertise in way more than 20 countries though. Not everyone needs a MVNO partner they use; they may be interested in ETN for way more than those partners (read: Gig.Guru, remittance, instant payments, investment vehicle, etc…)

2 Likes