The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Now if Naga Bo would have gotten an interview with Richard, then I’d maybe understand Mick being upset at being ignored right now.

Surely he’s aware that this is all hands on deck crunch time for ETN and a lot is going on in the office.

Those other short interviews were a chance to get out in front of some new faces…so he should understand that too.

8 Likes

Maybe Richard was saving something special to announce with AAT too, ya never know. They seemd to like the dude, but he probably messed up that relationship with this public laundry stunt.

3 Likes

All that said, he probably just feels personally snubbed, after having a pretty tight connection for a while. We may not agree with how he aired his grievances, but I think any one of us would feel similarly. I’m sure he’ll come around.

3 Likes

It’s difficult sometimes to understand how some people are so incredibly busy. It might seem like it would “only take one minute” to reply to an email or text, but sometimes if you want to send a more substantial response, or have other pressing priorities, it takes time to find that chunk of time out to do so.

It’s sad that he feels that way though. He clearly loves the project and put a lot of his own time in over the last year or so. I still wish he had counted to 100 before posting it. Maybe he did - maybe he slept on it for several days and decided it was the right thing for him to do and the only way to express his feelings and try to address his subscribers who were looking for answers as to his lack of ETN videos.

We rarely truly understand the true feelings of others. He was hurt, and he wanted to let everybody know his feelings.

6 Likes

Yeah, his feelings are just hurt is all, and he had to vent because it was bothering him. He’s young and I think he has a good heart. He could have handled it better, but sometimes passion makes us do silly things.

I think Richard will reach out to him, he genuinely seemed to like Mick, and will understand his feelings are hurt. I don’t know if he’ll ever get an interview again, but I bet he gets an apology of some sorts. Richard is compassionate.

14 Likes

Agreed. If anything, maybe an apology and some explanation of why they hadn’t gotten back to him.

Like I said, he had a pretty good connection with them, by the sounds of it. Us here are used to radio silence. :rofl: So it’s easy for us to react from our point of view.

5 Likes

As time moves forward, and as ETN grows larger and more influential around the world, fewer and fewer people will have the same level of access to the Team that they do now.

Bigger fish need a bigger hook to catch them.

6 Likes

Little love for Mr Matthew Gray giving words of encouragment to AAT.

8 Likes

It’s less than that really, you have all these ready made responses on emails and texts these days that you just press a button. So it takes a second. I have this issue with someone in an organisation I’m involved with, never replies, just say yes or no dammit you don’t have to write an essay, so I no longer bother to make contact and waste my time writing emails or texts. But I know it’s not done maliciously, he either doesn’t see them or sees them and forgets them. It makes me cross though, like “I’m involved in much too important things and have such a hectic social life too that you are much too unimportant to bother with any more” though the person was like a little puppy once upon a time, eager to please and communicated all the time.

So yes, it’s annoying. But I am not going to make a video about it.

The issue is more likely the message wasn’t seen or passed on rather than some evil moustache twirling villain saying “Aha, there’s Mick, let’s really piss him off by not replying, muah ha ha ha ha!” But who really knows.

4 Likes

The ETN Team is extremely busy right now, desperately trying to get gig.fair out by end of September, among other loose ends needing finished.

Did yall see how tired and exhausted Richard looked during the block.tv interview? The man needs a long vacation.

I wonder how many emails RE gets every single day?

I applaud their efforts, and can only imagine how hard and long they are working right now.

12 Likes

Magic 180k lost again… we want to see 200k+ haha… soon :wink:

3 Likes

Magic 180k lost? I am confused? :confused:

2 Likes

I think he means MMiners down again.

4 Likes

Once the price jumps, so will the mobile miners. I imagine most people feel it is a waste of time. I mine and am up to 700 etn in my online wallet. :). Doing my part to support the cause.

5 Likes

Exactly that is what I mean :wink:

3 Likes

Keep it up :grin:

6 Likes

ETN $ 0.00423939 +2.61 %:chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

Slow and steady wins the race. ETN family… :last_quarter_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Good morning

Today’s statistics

Screenshot_20190820-070855_Chrome Screenshot_20190820-071023_Electroneum

Have a good one

8 Likes

Random early poll by the team

Unless this is for gig site…
Maybe app :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Dark

11 Likes