The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

No need for this comment IMO, this doesn’t help in any ways. From what I know, MinerETN has gone through some stuff, and he wants gratification to come easier and faster and I can understand him on that. I too get frustrated at times that our price doesn’t reflect our progress when I compare us to many other projects that really is just made for trading on a exchange.

Our day and age will come, I’m quite sure personally. The fundamentals is frankly to strong to get ignored forever, however I can’t foresee a timeline. When everything is launched, such as GIG, E-Learning, the coming two forks. Unless anything starts happening in combination with that, then I won’t believe crypto will ever make it into everyday life.
But TIME is essential.
Edit* I do understand that it is hard when dates are given, and not meet. But in the grand scheme, everything that has been promised they have confirmed they are still progressing on each and every one of them. From what I understand, the coming forks are pretty essential for moving forward aswell in regards of USB storage etc.

I do though believe that BTC will become a quite accepted store of value in coming years and future.
And I DO believe that ETN will be one of the biggest cryptos for everyday people.
Not advice for investment.

*Edit again, this is also why I would like the team to stop preannouncing announcements in timelines as it breaks the community appart. I’d rather they speak of what they are working on and aiming for, but in regards of when(s) I rather they keep completely quiet about that part until the day comes when it is launched and a reality.
Thank you,

10 Likes