Tax Number for level2

I think theres no need for tax number . In my country only rich people have that tax number and tax is only for rich people . I hope etn team will solve this

HEY-yoooooooooooo!!!

1 Like

Thats what i meant . How i wanna get the tax number if im not qualify ? Plus all people want to avoid tax

make sense tho . But back to the question, how i wanna get tax number if im not qualify?

Then everyone that invest in ETN going sell their coin if their cannot verified the KYC ? KYC is okay and i like it too . But tax number not everyone have it and not everyone qualify . If ETN is not for me i can’t even sell it now because I can’t transfer the amount since i haven’t verified the kyc lvl2 because of the tax number.

Your ssn goes in that section to get approval

1 Like

I am a little concerned that all this information is being asked for a coin that is meant for the unbanked who generally does not have such information to provide…we are in a catch 22 here…

I know the team will work the problem, but if banking the unbanked involves requiring information that only the banked typically has…well…hmmm…

1 Like

i will just wait the new update about it. hope their can solve it

it would be nice if im in US . but im not :frowning:

hmm. just wait the update then xD

@HanmaETN07

I have answered your question on the below link

https://community.electroneum.com/t/kyc-levels-issue/3054/22?u=manzali

Hope this answers your question.

1 Like

Thanks buddy , would try this up

Btw what is SSN in US ? Its company that you can claim your money when you already retired and old enough?

@HanmaETN07

SSN - Social Security Number :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think i already know . Thanks again xD

Done . All only take 5minutes to complete except lvl2 need a day . For tax number i use the same thing like SSN in my country . Thanks team and community!

1 Like